[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Mark101vdg escribió:
I apologize if this has been answered, then I missed it. I feel that though Kaom's is great, why not stick with Belly of the Beast? It's like 1/10th of the price and I think with a good CWDT setup it offers equal survivability no? CWDT + MS + Enfeeble + increased duration? Slap a 6L vaal warchief setup in there and you've got some sick additional DPS, if you prefer.

Asking because I just found a Kaom's, and considering selling toward the Kitava axe fund :) If Kaom's is really better I'll sell the Belly.

TBH up to you. I 100% completely agree with you on this point tbh. Kaom's offers a lot of flat HP, but we don't have a ton of % on tree (like 148% or something). So it doesn't scale insane off it.

With our low % on tree, doing the current fossil chests will offer close to kaom's HP, while providing 6 more sockets and TONS of flexibility with gearing.

Like right now I am doing more dmg on my rings instead of -mana craft because I crafted a -15mana tons of life, %life and res. Also don't need as much res on gear while opens up more dmg there too. I could do a full 6l warchief in this for a ton of damage and also CWDT setups.
"
cryptochid escribió:
hmm great build ... but something is weird ...
u write about crimson dance but dont use it in skill tree ... missed i something?

Explained in the changelog ^^
First of all, i am so noob in this game but i made that build.
I tested immediatly in shaper. Deathless :)

There is the result

Best build ever. If i kill shaper deathless, everyone do

And now, i am gonna change my axe. What do you prefer? Rare item or Atziri?
Maybe, i can buy headhunter later.

Thanks Ahfack !

NOTE: Sorry For English ;)

EDIT:

Some stats from my character

Offence:

Defence:

Misc:

Charges:

You can see the life and mana in any picture.

Cyclone cost: 2 Mana
Editado por útlima vez por MuZuR en 18 jun. 2019 15:23:26
"
tgSebasX escribió:
Just too bad the fleshripper implicit works before Overwhelm, completely wastes the implicit/makes the basecrit given by Overwhelm worse :(

Thats why i removed overwhelm. Its also not that good for single target i already have 407% multiplier so not missed ^^
Editado por útlima vez por reggie_gakil en 18 jun. 2019 15:15:40
Shaper and elder down with laughably bad gear. Only thing i have out of the suggested items is the retch. Maybe 1.5 ex worth of gear? And probably could have done it without the retch. I'd consider this a very budget friendly build for what you are able to do on such limited items.
"

tgSebasX wrote:
Just too bad the fleshripper implicit works before Overwhelm, completely wastes the implicit/makes the basecrit given by Overwhelm worse :(

Thats why i removed overwhelm. Its also not that good for single target i already have 407% multiplier so not missed ^^

thats why i weird in changelog yes but in trees no ... so we use crimson or not?
Vegan Warfare
Hello im fairly new to the game and been following this guide till now lvl 50 slayer,
i mapped 6L in my armor and all others in gloves, boots as you mentioned but what do i put in weapon now? my weapon sockets are empty
Editado por útlima vez por Proof_qwer en 18 jun. 2019 15:53:41
why do you craft only strength instead if strength+quality?
Playing starforge version, what do you guys think +1 melee range or 40% increased damage while leeching? (glove enchant)
IGN : Futons
I'm having a hard time surviving in T10+ maps, waking 2-3 rares from a legion group, is so dangerous for me, even though i have 5.8k hp.

Everybody saying playing a cyclone build is so amazing this league, i have to admit that the damage is fine, but my survivability is lacking atm.

Any advice?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional