[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
reggie_gakil escribió:
Just bought this beauty
dont think i can ever upgrade this one

What did you pay for this beauty?
35 ex 6 linked it myself^^
Currently running a pseudo hybrid of this build with Demi's (started as a lacerate build and transitioned to cyclone, bouncing back and forth between elemental and physical until I swapped to physical fully) In doing so, I came to almost the same build as this one without even knowing it existed. Seeing some of the differences let me swap some of my nodes to see some definite improvements (for example, impale being insane and the gem swapping that'd help it)

Some key features I can discuss:
I'm running 2 6 links, with one of them being cyclone, the other build vaal ancestral warchief. The warchief damage is absurd, and when vaaled melts bosses extremely quickly. Even normal warchief does a good amount - for a decent representation, I can drop 2-3 totems (using multiple totem support) and they clear uber elder portals almost as fast as I do with cyclone on the other one. Dropping vaal ancestral warchief has a boss dead in seconds. Plus they take hits for me - they do take a bit of time to cast though, which stinks.

Im running a CWDT steelskin setup, which seems to keep my survivability very high. I have a good amount of survivability with this build, and it feels fantastic. I'm not running kaoms or daresso's necklace, and have life/resists in those spots

For martial experience vs the bleed nodes, I prefer to stick with the bleed nodes due to the 5% reduced damage from bleeding targets. In addition, martial experience only adds to total recovery per second, and not maximum total recovery per second. I don't think that's actually helping at all...thus its just a damage node really for me.

Flesh and stone with maim is definitely an awesome idea - i'd like to get that into my build when I can get rid of blood magic for leap slam with some -mana on rings. Probably will work on that later on. I may also decide to go for a maim lvl 1 chest soon.

Just wanted to say thank you for putting this together. I definitely have some work to do on my gear, but that being said i've already cleared everything =) Having a ton of fun
hello, may i know why is impale support not part of your 6L? i believe impale is best at 100% right...? i'm pretty confused and i dont know if i should use impale or not in my 6L
"
Blankbeard escribió:
Is Vaal AW a viable option? I am currently a little bit confused. I thought I read ingame, that Vaal AW can cast an additional Totem (can't verify right now due to work). On the POE Wiki page, Vaal AW allows the totem to move, which is IMO not viable.

Yes its perfectly fine. I use Vaal AW.

Is this worth the money/effort to multimod/6l? I don't wanna throw 6ex or whatever at this if it's better to just restart or try to annul the bleed dmg and multimod.
Uber elder dead, I died twice because iv never been in the fight before and understood nothing about it :)

My resistances are not even maxed i have 74% lightning resistance >.< my kit is not great and my jewels cost me 5c at the start of the league there probs crap too.

This build is amazing!!!
PoB and damage numbers are using a 35% Lion's Roar which is discontinued from 3.0.0; you should probably adjust it to reflect obtainable items :P
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming
Just did this one

Next step is multi, right?

Can you tell me, which mods would be the best?
I see everyone that does not have a Kaom's Heart is just wasting their extra gem slots. Get some CWDT in there!

I'm using two setups with my 6 extra slots.

Tons of auto damage mitigation plus manual Vaal damage mitigation for bosses:
CWDT (8) + Enfeeble (11) + Vaal Molten Shell (14) + increased duration

Delete corpses and porcupine projectiles:
CWDT (1) + Flesh Offering (1)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional