[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Would it be better to have a 600~ pdps axe with fortify or a 700+pdps axe without fortify?
Just too bad the fleshripper implicit works before Overwhelm, completely wastes the implicit/makes the basecrit given by Overwhelm worse :(
"
MrMedoed escribió:
Just did this one

Next step is multi, right?

Can you tell me, which mods would be the best?

I would divine 1st. but that's just me
Im using sinvicta but I run out of mana so fast, any advice? Im low lvl just hit 70 and trying to get all the gear
Spoiler
"
basti escribió:
"
MrMedoed escribió:
Just did this one

Next step is multi, right?

Can you tell me, which mods would be the best?
"
basti escribió:

I would divine 1st. but that's just me

Sure, but then?
"
Surek escribió:
Im using sinvicta but I run out of mana so fast, any advice? Im low lvl just hit 70 and trying to get all the gear

Craft -manacost on your rings
3000-3100 alts later with some cool fortify combos with 11% lightning res, mana on kill or crit chance I got this:

should I make imprint as I wasted enough money to regal it with another shitty mod?
Wondered if someone might be able to point me in the right direction for upgrades - this is my first proper melee build and i'm kind of low on currency (1ex + ~70c).

POB dps for cyclone is currently ~161k, which would jump to 164k if i bought a Kingmaker (obviously can't afford disfavour and kitava's feast is right at the edge of my budget).

Gear:

Got a few jewels, but mainly attack speed and life, and obviously need investment to bring them up in quality.

I have just over 5k ehp at the moment, clearing T14 sort of OK as long as i get the flask/molten shell cheese up, otherwise i get 1-shot.

Any suggestions welcomed. Appreciate the gear isn't great and could essentially all be improved in some way, but looking for a focus that will help me keep pushing the build to end-game content. Thank you in advance.

Main issues i'm having are survivability and dps, but not sure how best to improve either on a low budget.
I apologize if this has been answered, then I missed it. I feel that though Kaom's is great, why not stick with Belly of the Beast? It's like 1/10th of the price and I think with a good CWDT setup it offers equal survivability no? CWDT + MS + Enfeeble + increased duration? Slap a 6L vaal warchief setup in there and you've got some sick additional DPS, if you prefer.

Asking because I just found a Kaom's, and considering selling toward the Kitava axe fund :) If Kaom's is really better I'll sell the Belly.
hmm great build ... but something is weird ...
u write about crimson dance but dont use it in skill tree ... missed i something?
Vegan Warfare

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional