[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Ahfack escribió:

Soon....

Curious, with how much easier it is to get accuracy this league, do you think you can do a budget build or is it still better to level up as RT and make the transition later?
I'm a bit confused, as I've never really delved into fossils and crafting much before this league.

If anyone can share some insight that would be great.
I watched Quins stream today as he crafted a rare vaal axe for his bleed build, and the way he did it was a bit different than what this guide suggests.

I think what he did was-
step1- perfect fossil in a 1 socket resonator for high quality roll to make 6 linking easier.
step2- six link item
step3- spammed 3-4 fossil resonators until he got a good item, scouring the prefix and suffix combinations that werent good enough or he didnt want.

Is this different from crafting the old way using alts/ augs until you get 1-2 desirable mods, and then regaling the item?

Edit- I have an ilvl 100 elder vaal axe I am trying to craft on.
Obviously, I want level 18/20 fortify prefix or there is no point in me crafting an axe that is better than my current Disfavour.
From what I gather, I cannot achieve this using fossils. I Have no choice but to alt /regal spam?
Editado por útlima vez por 813keiko en 18 jun. 2019 20:43:29
"
813keiko escribió:
I'm a bit confused, as I've never really delved into fossils and crafting much before this league.

If anyone can share some insight that would be great.
I watched Quins stream today as he crafted a rare vaal axe for his bleed build, and the way he did it was a bit different than what this guide suggests.

I think what he did was-
step1- perfect fossil in a 1 socket resonator for high quality roll to make 6 linking easier.
step2- six link item
step3- spammed 3-4 fossil resonators until he got a good item, scouring the prefix and suffix combinations that werent good enough or he didnt want.

Is this different from crafting the old way using alts/ augs until you get 1-2 desirable mods, and then regaling the item?

Edit- I have an ilvl 100 elder vaal axe I am trying to craft on.
Obviously, I want level 18/20 fortify prefix or there is no point in me crafting an axe that is better than my current Disfavour.
From what I gather, I cannot achieve this using fossils. I Have no choice but to alt /regal spam?

Step 1 and 2 are pretty much the same. Alt and regal spam is much cheaper than fossil resonator spam. However, if you hit the perfect mods with fossils (which is unlikely), you won't have to multimod it (multimod takes up a suffix slot).
Editado por útlima vez por ibiyabadoo en 18 jun. 2019 21:14:33
What would be an approximate pDPS of a Fortify axe which would make the damage comparable to a Disfavour? Checking the available axes I saw much lower pDPS on these compared to 590ish of the unique.
Should I craft +2 support or hit cant be evaded? If I pick hit cant evade, I can go crit route later without worrying about accuracy?
Editado por útlima vez por kokiko225 en 18 jun. 2019 22:12:00
Is Blood Rage attack speed still the helmet enchant that we should be looking for?
Where do you guys stand on taking impact in the ascendancy tree for the massive whole screen cyclone, and what would you replace for it? I'm sure this has been mentioned but there are so many damn responses and pages its hard to comb through.
"
juravis escribió:
Where do you guys stand on taking impact in the ascendancy tree for the massive whole screen cyclone, and what would you replace for it? I'm sure this has been mentioned but there are so many damn responses and pages its hard to comb through.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/c06izo/not_sure_if_anyone_know_this_combo_corrupted_soul/

Replace Brutal Fevor.

What would i do next with this?

My tooltip dps is already higher with my crafted axe lol, by about 13k. And this is not including the fortify 7 link buff since I'm just standing in my hide out.
Is this already an upgrade over a 6L disfavour even though its not fully crafted out yet???
Editado por útlima vez por 813keiko en 19 jun. 2019 0:55:30
Are any of the new battle of the 5 armies unique jewels worth using in this build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional