[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey, can anyone help me to improve my build? What should I work on, what did I wrong, how could I improve? Thx for the help guys!
Pretty poor POE player here. Following this guide and about to hit level 80. Not done merc lab yet, so next on list of priorities. The forum shows that I need to learn how to craft better, something that didn't seem that important in previous leagues. All my gear to date has cost one chaos each, but got my first exalt yesterday so feeling quite rich. Knowing what to spend in priority order is tough - I currently have my 5 link cyclone on my chest, so a six link would be great but probably more than I can afford.

Looking at the posts about survivability and pro's and con's of Belly, I wondered whether a six socket (2*3 link) was a viable option. First 3 CWDT, Flesh Offering, Enfeeble to counteract porcupines and second 3 CWDT, Steelskin, Lightning or Ice Golem.

Also, do people feel that Daresso amulet makes a huge speed difference?

All thoughts and suggestions welcome.
Editado por útlima vez por Sadoldgit en 19 jun. 2019 4:17:40
"
Pretty poor POE player here. Following this guide and about to hit level 80. Not done merc lab yet, so next on list of priorities. The forum shows that I need to learn how to craft better, something that didn't seem that important in previous leagues. All my gear to date has cost one chaos each, but got my first exalt yesterday so feeling quite rich. Knowing what to spend in priority order is tough - I currently have my 5 link cyclone on my chest, so a six link would be great but probably more than I can afford.

Looking at the posts about survivability and pro's and con's of Belly, I wondered whether a six socket (2*3 link) was a viable option. First 3 CWDT, Flesh Offering, Enfeeble to counteract porcupines and second 3 CWDT, Steelskin, Lightning or Ice Golem.

Also, do people feel that Daresso amulet makes a huge speed difference?

All thoughts and suggestions welcome.

I would sell your exalt for chaos and get a 6 link corrupted chest with 4 red 1 green 1 blue for ~30c. Stats do not matter just try to get some cheap one with some life, then replace your rings and amulet (maybe with daresso) to cap your resists. Rest of the gear is fine for now, just upgrade as you go.
Also get rid of the dismembering cluster as you can't crit so it is useless. Can spend those points on damage or resist in tree (sentinel or diamond skin nodes) if you still need res. I have completed everything except uber elder on a 5 link sinvicta's so weapon upgrade shouldn't be required right now.

Good luck!

Edit: You should also look at your gem links, main cyclone link is fine but your auras and leap slam should be supported by faster attacks for example. See guide for more info. Also your flasks could be improved. Generally my advice is to upgrade small things instead of waiting for 1 big item.
Editado por útlima vez por Snat1302 en 19 jun. 2019 4:42:43
Hmmm I'm wondering what to go for in terms of damage and survivability: 2h Sword Crit or 2h RT Axe? Anyone tried both?
"
Estragø escribió:
Hmmm I'm wondering what to go for in terms of damage and survivability: 2h Sword Crit or 2h RT Axe? Anyone tried both?

2h crit has basically the same survivability as 2h RT, it's just more damage but much more expensive.

If your currency is burning a hole in your pocket, crit is the way to go. But for a very solid league starter that you can do on a budget that can still scale extremely high with gg gear, RT is your answer. 5m dps (10m with the fortify weapon and gg gear) is ridiculous for RT, actually. It's just that crit scales even higher.
"
Clerith escribió:
"
Estragø escribió:

2h crit has basically the same survivability as 2h RT, it's just more damage but much more expensive.

If your currency is burning a hole in your pocket, crit is the way to go. But for a very solid league starter that you can do on a budget that can still scale extremely high with gg gear, RT is your answer. 5m dps (10m with the fortify weapon and gg gear) is ridiculous for RT, actually. It's just that crit scales even higher.

so if I sell my mirror when it hits 100 exalts, should I switch from RT to crit? How does 2H compare with dual foils?

if i multi mod what is the best 2 prefixes to put on AOE with area damage and weapon range with melee damage? or you i put weaponrange with melee damage and added physical damage?
Hey guys i love this build! my next upgrade is a disfavour? or craft a vaal axe ? we use sand or blood stance? ty !

Editado por útlima vez por supernukem en 19 jun. 2019 7:08:30
just did a super easy uber elder, it wasn't actually fair how easy it was lol. pretty much just held cyclone the whole fight and one tapped every phase. i thought it was easy as ele hit a couple of leagues ago but this was something else.

got an eternity shroud drop plus

a fucking pride watchers eye.

is 2 extra impales really worth 13ex? would i not be better off selling it + my old axe and going crit sword?
I see so many posts about this build being so easy for endgame, while I'm struggling to survive in T10+ maps, though I only have 5,8k hp, and no koam.

Any advice on surviving in high tier maps?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional