[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Grimstarz escribió:
I see so many posts about this build being so easy for endgame, while I'm struggling to survive in T10+ maps, though I only have 5,8k hp, and no koam.

Any advice on surviving in high tier maps?

depends what you are dying to. legion mobs? everyone will have problems with them sometimes as a slayer. the ranged mobs do insane damage with map mods and you have zero change to outleech it. i have played with just over 7.5k hp and i am sometimes dying in maps with a lot of damage mods or bad layouts where you get shotgunned

bosses should always be alright, they never really do enough to one shot you or enough sustained to out dmg your leech.
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 19 jun. 2019 6:23:21

if i multi mod what is the best 2 prefixes to put on AOE with area damage and weapon range with melee damage? or you i put weaponrange with melee damage and added physical damage?
How much does belly of the beast hp give? if its barely just 500 wouldn't belly be better to add something?
"
Pepsirush1 escribió:
How much does belly of the beast hp give? if its barely just 500 wouldn't belly be better to add something?

Kaom's heart gives 500 base hp, with around 200% increased that melee builds usually have ( a bit more with good fossil crafted rares), that 500 means 1.5k. Very rarely belly will outperform kaoms in amount of life it provides. Some str stacking builds maybe benefit more from belly.
Guys, needs your advice!

currently i'm 90 lvl at legion leage, all t1-t16 maps completed (except shaper), what gear should i improve to UP my cyclon damage noticeably?

as i understand, only 1+k pdps axe can help me a lot, but it's extremly expensive :)

P.S. vs legions i prefer to remove Vaal Ancestral Warchief and take CWDT+ immortal call + duration, saved my ass a lot of time with my 5.3k hp)
Editado por útlima vez por Tysovwik en 19 jun. 2019 7:01:16
I see we have Maim linked to Flesh and Stone so does that mean we need to be in Blood mode for it to receive the Maim effect or can we get it in Sand mode too?
Editado por útlima vez por Bezmageddon en 19 jun. 2019 6:59:59
Only works in blood stance.
"
Tysovwik escribió:
Guys, needs your advice!

currently i'm 90 lvl at legion leage, all t1-t16 maps completed (except shaper), what gear should i improve to UP my cyclon damage noticeably?

as i understand, only 1+k pdps axe can help me a lot, but it's extremly expensive :)

P.S. vs legions i prefer to remove Vaal Ancestral Warchief and take CWDT+ immortal call + duration, saved my ass a lot of time with my 5.3k hp)

Edit: Just noticed you wanted more damage not health.
For damage, rings with flat added physical, steel rings + t1 added phys prefix in both hands would up your damage alot.
Im not 100% sure, but changing amulet to rare with flat added would also up your damage.
Getting helmet with cyclone enchant, or some other that would buff up your damage, like attack speed with blood rage or ancestral.
And better jewels would up ur damage alot too, on ur 3 jewels you have 2 damage mods, and with those resistances and life rolls there could be 6.

Get some more life on ur gear. Gloves, boots and one of the ring barely have any life. And change amulet if you still feel quishy after getting good life rolls on other gear.
U can get a rare amulet with life, added phys + some other things, and +1 weapon range, so it doesnt lose much to daressos even in the range part.

Very nice gear otherwise. Just wondering, do you delete other chars or is this ur first?
Editado por útlima vez por DeGyrst en 19 jun. 2019 7:15:09
"
DeGyrst escribió:
Very nice gear otherwise. Just wondering, do you delete other chars or is this ur first?

I played since open beta) other characters deleted.

"Joined: Jun 12, 2013"
Editado por útlima vez por Tysovwik en 19 jun. 2019 7:15:26
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wildarrr/characters

I've got 3.5ex, what should I get first? Kaoms or 6L sinvicta?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional