[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Legion at t11+ maps hits like a train :D
I am testing now sand stance and i took impact as a 4th ascendency. So far so good.
I have 5exa in stash
But now I dont have weapon 6L & Kaom Heart. Should I buy Sinvicta's Mettle Ezomyte Axe (6L - 2.5exa) & Kaom Heart (2.5exa)??
"
I have 5exa in stash
But now I dont have weapon 6L & Kaom Heart. Should I buy Sinvicta's Mettle Ezomyte Axe (6L - 2.5exa) & Kaom Heart (2.5exa)??

For 2.5/3ex you can get a 6L higher pdps axe than Sinvicta’s if you keep your eye about over a few hours. No where near Disfavour high ofc but def an improvement
Are the Gem Lvl´s on first site actual or not leveld to max? So should I use B&S and stuff on Gem level 1? (Pride 17, Warbanner 1?)
Sorry for the newbie question, but can someone explain to me what in the build (equip/passives/gems) apply the bleed to the enemies?
this build is going to get me to learn crafting I think. I haven't been this addicted to POE at this stage of the atlas before. I'm usually sick of it already
"
FrodoFraggins escribió:
I haven't been this addicted to POE at this stage of the atlas before. I'm usually sick of it already

Same here, I never had the motivation to do the Atlas completely, or Shaper/Elder/Uber.
With this build it´s just a breeze and I really enjoy it.
"
TekiNinjo escribió:
"
FrodoFraggins escribió:
I haven't been this addicted to POE at this stage of the atlas before. I'm usually sick of it already

Same here, I never had the motivation to do the Atlas completely, or Shaper/Elder/Uber.
With this build it´s just a breeze and I really enjoy it.

For me, it's absolutely not a breeze. Some bosses kill me directly :( I've some really nice gear, not sure what I'm doing wrong...
Any tips on how to craft good steel rings? I'm done with the rest of my gear and have some currency left, but there aren't good steel rings to buy on the market that i would need. ALready tried chaos slamming but that didn't gave me good results.
Question, why do we go Pride and Flesh n stone+maim instead of Vuln+enfeeble?

Pride at 20 gives 19 / 39 (over time) more phys damage taken, whereas Vuln gives 39% flat, 20% bleed, 30% increased phys damage from damage over time.

What am I missing?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional