[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hello! Thanks for your guide!

I've a question, why should we ignore " Wings of entropy" ?
I get so much more dps than with my Sinvicta...
Thanks for your help!
Hello folks and cheers for the guide. I have just re-rerolled after gathering up currency to make this build.

I have ended up with this axe. Should I continue on or just go with this. Took me 3200 alts to get this stage, starting to loose faith.

Also think I lucked out on this helmet enchant from my first uber lab to get ascendancy points.

My gear sucks at the moment. Just fired together some pieces to get going trade is dreadful at the moment. Cheers.
Comparing the latest pob tree for axe to the one Ahfack is using in his build on his current character as of right now is different, why is that and which one is better? If using fortify axe do you take the bleeding 8 time's large passive point like he does or follow the latest build guide pastebin link? Also the flasks he uses in his latest videos are completely different so im very confused.
Editado por útlima vez por joshleeman en 16 jun. 2019 22:14:28

Not sure if this item would be worth multimodding as is or to remove the crit lines...

especially since it's running out of space and can't fit all of the following:
% attack speed, flat phys, Hits can't be evaded, +2 support gems, +% quality

Got a base from a red elder kill, threw one reso at it and got this. Not really sure what to do with it from here.
How are you able to run Blood & Sand, Flesh & Stone, and Pride all at once? When I run all three I'm not able to have enough mana to use cyclone/leap.
"
Agahan escribió:
How are you able to run Blood & Sand, Flesh & Stone, and Pride all at once? When I run all three I'm not able to have enough mana to use cyclone/leap.

It´s because of the Enlighten Gem

_____

Got a question myself:
Can I run with 2 Rings with each -5 Mana Cost or do I have to get one with -9?
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
huyakf1997 escribió:
I'm really suck at using PoB so i'm asking if i'm doing it correctly xD So if i want to know my dps, i need to import his Pob, adjust the tree to my level, then import my item. Is that correct ? After that PoB shows i have 3M dps and idk if it's true xD I'm using kaom's heart but i'm at only 5k4 HP right now and i think it's kinda low.
My PoB : https://pastebin.com/w0Ybi4iz. I would be really appreciate if someone can check it real quick :D

easiest way i found to do it is to import ahfacks PoB then go to the item section and click on the buffs jewel. then edit item and copy and paste all the text in there.

start up a fresh PoB, import your character, tick all the relevent stuff and then activate the jewel socket above resolute technique. create a custom item and paste all of the text from what we copied earlier. you now have the gem that is fixing all of the the buffs and impale in your own PoB

you need to note that gem is calculating impale with the gem and all of the points on the tree. if you don't have the gem or the tree nodes it will be adding a lot more dps than it should.

in terms of the PoB you linked above, you are looking at the old 7l cyclone from before you imported. you need to tick 'delete skills' when importing to easily get rid of them all.

Thanks a lot. I did exactly as you said and it show that my shaper DPS is around 2M ( without lion's roar and after sacrifice some dmg node to get more life but i'm happy with that ). That jewel is OP ( adding it to my build multiplies my DPS by 4 times ) I hope what i get from that jewel is true :D
My PoB if someone needs : https://pastebin.com/JpZyspnp
Editado por útlima vez por huyakf1997 en 16 jun. 2019 23:47:51
"
Verfall777 escribió:
"
Agahan escribió:

_____

Got a question myself:

My build run a -7 mana cost ring and my cyclone costs 2 mana and leap costs 8, if i run a -9 ring then cyclone cost no mana and leap costs 6. Any with my current setup i have no mana problem even without enlighten and 12 mana left :D
"
huyakf1997 escribió:
"
Verfall777 escribió:
"
Agahan escribió:

_____

Got a question myself:

My build run a -7 mana cost ring and my cyclone costs 2 mana and leap costs 8, if i run a -9 ring then cyclone cost no mana and leap costs 6. Any with my current setup i have no mana problem even without enlighten and 12 mana left :D

Sounds good!
But I don´t understand if the mana cost rings are additive or not?
So if I use 2 with -5 is it better than one with -9?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional