[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
huyakf1997 escribió:

Sounds good!
But I don´t understand if the mana cost rings are additive or not?
So if I use 2 with -5 is it better than one with -9?

They are additive. I'm running two -7 cost rings since my 7L cyclone costs 12 mana.
hi guys, now im farming with this

recently im dropped

it is better to try 5-link it and switch to Kitava's or not? im now walking with 6-link Tabula and afraid to lose to 5-link and +2 melee range

have around 1 ex in stash, my charecter
path of building: https://pastebin.com/kSFsLfdP
Good build thanks
Editado por útlima vez por Ucadet en 17 jun. 2019 1:12:55
Seeing there are so many Auras; are they all turned on at the same time? (Pride + Dread Banner + Flesh and Stone + Blood and Sand? I'd only have 8 mana left for cyclone which is not enough. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
why was crimson dance and bloodletting removed?
I've hit the lvl 20 fortify with almost perfect phys roll, but I forgot to fossil the weapon to 30% quality or is it not working with strength/quality craft? It's the only way to achieve 48% quality on the weapon, I hope you can help me.
Big thx for this build! I'm playing on PS4 and it's amazing. Now I have to find Elder Axe :)
"
Brasolis escribió:
Just finished crafting my new axe. Got super lucky and hit the fortify/attack speed in 400 alts, bestiary imprint, regal and hit the annul first try.

It may only be multimodded but it's a beast compared to Disfavour that's for sure.

This axe just leaves me speechless.

Is this axe worth multi-modding?
Editado por útlima vez por Amnesi4 en 17 jun. 2019 3:29:39
One question, The pastbin-link "fortify axe" you have 127/123 skillpoints in tree.. What 4 points not to have there?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional