[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

So this is the gear that I am currently using, got 17-18 ex in currency (+9~ex if I sell the disfavour), how would I go about switching to a sword crit build (love that starforge) - or should I just sell the axe and buy a 6l? (and if so - what should I look for in gear upgrades?)
Im abit confused about the builds different gems...
-------------------------
Tried to follow the level guide but i could not find what auras/gems
specificly start to use as i leveld.

Im now 60 and i kinda want to know if there is an aura i kinda dont need
until i found/bought an Enlighten (just started league Today 17th June).

Also what exactly are the Melee Weapon "gem priority" ?
-------------------------

4L : G-R-R-R # Impale, Blood and Sand, Ancestral WC, Dread Banner
4L : G-G-R-R # Faster A.S, Blood Rage, Leap Slam, ECoMSS
4L : B-R-R-R # Enlighten, Flesh and stone, Maim Supp, Pride

6L : G-G-B-R-R # Cyclone, Impale, Infused Chan, Fort, Brut, MPDS

AURAS?

# Flesh & Stone
# Blood & Sand
# PRIDE
# Dread Banner

----------
If i activate all 4 auras as your guide suggest i have 8 mana.
can only do 1 spin and im out of mana again...

Is there an Aura "priority", or not use until i got the Enlighten gem?
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
"
CAKE escribió:
"
Edeka escribió:
How do you guys survive Porcupines?

Already using these:

Even with my 50k ehp they instant kill me when i get too close on map with -max resists +multi ele dmg when i kill multiple at once.
Just avoid them completely or hide behind wall and A-D-A-D them like in fps shooter lol, also to kill them and spam dash works fine

Btw is there some trick to get chaos res?

Thank you Crazy and Cake!
"
iiDWESTii escribió:
Loving this build. I've played your earlier version about 2 leagues ago so I knew I was setup for success with your latest updates.

I know eventually I'll be looking into crafting my own axe, but for now, just looking for some fresh eyes to help me see where I can improve.

Enchant your gloves and boots, sounds stupid? Think again, glove enchants are way better than 20% inc dmg, some teleport to enemy and LIFE LEECH him, it is life saver and boot enchants 16 attack speed/.6% leech /10 mov speed
and my personal favorite 80% to avoid stun

you do not spin 100% of time, so you are not stun immune at all(if you actually spin all the time pls stop) :D

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
CAKE escribió:
"
iiDWESTii escribió:
Loving this build. I've played your earlier version about 2 leagues ago so I knew I was setup for success with your latest updates.

I know eventually I'll be looking into crafting my own axe, but for now, just looking for some fresh eyes to help me see where I can improve.

Enchant your gloves and boots, sounds stupid? Think again, glove enchants are way better than 20% inc dmg, some teleport to enemy and LIFE LEECH him, it is life saver and boot enchants 16 attack speed/.6% leech /10 mov speed
and my personal favorite 80% to avoid stun

you do not spin 100% of time, so you are not stun immune at all(if you actually spin all the time pls stop) :D

Thanks. Gonna look into that enchants for sure.

And no, I don't spin all the time lol.
Thoughts on the red storm passive for bleed chance and damage? Also can any one tell me what to do differently for my build? If anything stands out. Also was thinking of buying a 6L chest with stats over using Tabula. Currently comfortably farming t10 without issues.
"
Korize escribió:
Question, why do we go Pride and Flesh n stone+maim instead of Vuln+enfeeble?

Pride at 20 gives 19 / 39 (over time) more phys damage taken, whereas Vuln gives 39% flat, 20% bleed, 30% increased phys damage from damage over time.

What am I missing?

The last pages ;)

My tooltip in base with ancestral warchief and Infusion. Fully buffed i have nearly 1.5 million tooltip ^^

Gear used
Editado por útlima vez por reggie_gakil en 17 jun. 2019 8:40:24

Any tips to make this better?

Level 88:

- 5735 Life
- 4242 Armor
- All resistances around 100
- 113K DPS ingame on Cyclone

Hopefully you guys have some tips, still struggling on bosses :(
"
Protax010 escribió:

Any tips to make this better?

Level 88:

- 5735 Life
- 4242 Armor
- All resistances around 100
- 113K DPS ingame on Cyclone

Hopefully you guys have some tips, still struggling on bosses :(

Use impale support on your cyclone. The bosses will melt.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional