[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hi, has anyone got any tips for this axe, is the tier 2 fortify roll good enough? i regalled and got a rubbish roll but managed to annul it off, im getting the currency together to multimod it. Is this axe good enough to multimod or should i try to roll for tier 1? burned quite a bit of currency so far.
Does Charging Offensive with Disciple of the slaughter in passiv tree worthless ?
Having played a lot of Cyclone in previous leagues, it's amazing how strong and endgame viable it is now.

Killed uber elder easily on first try and didn't even come close to dying.

I couldn't craft or find a decent axe with fortify. But I got a fort 590pDps sword for relatively cheap so I dropped the axe notes and dropped resolute technique (got 97% hit chance without it) and got some crit notes and crit on jewels (+40% crit multi while using precision and stuff). Works pretty well, dunno bleed is probably better for end game bossing but I've always found in kinda weird not having any crit and the dmg is easily good enough to take down uber.

Editado por útlima vez por Ridman en 17 jun. 2019 10:37:10
Anyone looked into using an Empower 4 instead of damage on full life?
Great build! Love it so far. I need to 6l my disfavor and switch to kaom's but I spent all my currency getting the disfavor.

A little tip for anyone who want's to go the disfavor route. Look into buying the 10 stack of The Last One Standing cards. I ended up spending around 6.5ex as opposed to almost 10ex for the axe doing this. A word of warning...it was pretty much pure cancer doing so though. It took quite a bit of effort to get them at good prices. They started around 70c each, got 5 pretty quickly all for 70c but then people caught on and I was lucky to get them for <90c. Even after waiting a few days and setting up notifications for good priced ones.

In the end I was awarded with a nearly perfectly max roll which was super lucky as well but it was rough.

Now to work on survival. If anyone doesn't mind taking a peek and giving me some tips. My only problems are porcupines and oneshot league mechanics. Koams will help i'm sure as i'm around 5100 hp but still.
"
arospl escribió:
"
Bialus escribió:
arospl, why are you using legion jevel ? What it give you ?

5% chance to gain endu charge on kill
20% more melee damage
~90 str
4% inc life
total is +200 life from jewel
using for endu on kill , perma endu and i will use vuln in gloves now

Where are you getting the endurance on kill from? Or is that each jewel rolls a random mod per node?

*edit: nevermind. figured it out lol. they can be divined to roll different mods :)
Editado por útlima vez por iiDWESTii en 17 jun. 2019 10:47:47
Give me some tips update dmg pls, link pro5: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/GNUTEL/characters
Thank you guys.
I'm really torn on the ascendancies. Impact feels too nice to have to not skip something else for it.

I'm thinking one could skip Bane in favour of it. Thoughts?
I feel abit squishy at lv 89 atm, with 5.8k hp, as i always played es builds.

Is cwdt + immortal call still a viable thing to do? Or are there any other options for not getting 1 hit to link with cwdt?
This build just facerolls everything; I haven't felt this OP since the old LA/Frost Wall King of the Forest build around 2.6. Had to start the league a week late unfortunately due to work travel, but even with mediocre gear, it's still ridiculous. I beat Uber Lab with incredible ease at 78 w/ 3.5k HP (pre-Bane of Legends node). Red maps are a joke even using no curses (Pride/Banner/Sand). Gear now starting to come together somewhat (i.e. Kaom's, better rares, etc.), but still so much room for improvement.

Well done Ahfack.

Also, wanted a workable helmet prior to Devoto's and threw a dense fossil on an i84+ Eternal Burgeonet; not GG, but pretty happy with this for now (INT is huge for me):

Editado por útlima vez por WulfgangNSH en 17 jun. 2019 11:02:54

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional