[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Managed to craft a 580PDPS Vaal axe with cull strike and t1 fortify, is it worth dropping the bane of legends ascendancy node for impact considering I now have cull strike twice lol
Killed uber elder today with with build, thanks for the hard work with the guide :) my gear in case anyone is interested:

What auras should we run ? I am at level 70 and running PRIDE + BnS + FnS + Banner doesn't leave you any mana. Thank you for your help !
What auras should we run ? I am at level 70 and running PRIDE + BnS + FnS + Banner doesn't leave you any mana. Thank you for your help !
"
Zyphergiest escribió:

Just get a -# mana ring or craft one, you need -8 for Cyclone to be free
How do you make or witch gloves are curse on hit with enfeeb
What's everyone using for pantheons?

I mean Lunaris+Gruth seems standard for just mapping but not ideal for bosses. Anything more optimal I am not thinking of before I capture souls?

Are the chaos/dot pantheons worth it for higher maps? Currently just spamming t12-13 and chaos dmg doesn't seem to be an issue.
Editado por útlima vez por poeGT en 17 jun. 2019 11:51:36
Soul of arakaali
soul of yugul

Can anyone help me with my gear, I don't really know what to focus on getting next
"
HDphoenixHD1 escribió:

Can anyone help me with my gear, I don't really know what to focus on getting next

a 6 link axe

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional