[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
ChosenKas escribió:
Remove suffix in the bech and multi like that?

Im trying to get the best one while i still have some alts left

Yep! Assuming You got acc suffix on top of phys hybrid it's great!! Prefixes cannot be changed scour totally worth
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 16 jun. 2019 8:31:32
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
ChosenKas escribió:
Remove suffix in the bech and multi like that?

Im trying to get the best one while i still have some alts left

Yep! Assuming You got acc suffix on top of phys hybrid it's great!! Prefixes cannot be changed scour totally worth

Yeah got T4 hybrid roll and an accuracy roll

I almost fell off the chair when i saw the hybrid with fortify haha
I'm running the build with a Starforge, but I've been wondering if this build or a crit build with Starforge would result in more damage?
Editado por útlima vez por kodosderhenker en 16 jun. 2019 8:46:08
I'm currently level 89 and I'm not sure about my passives and support gems, so maybe someone can give me some ideas.

I use the recommended mapping gem setup atm:

However, I feel like I should incorporate Impale somehow since it seems really strong. The problem is that I can't swap it in for bosses, because I don't have a white socket. What about dropping some other link for it?
Another idea was linking Fortify to Leap Slam to make room for Impale. What do you think about that?

On the other hand, if I don't use Impale in my setup at the moment, should I still try to get the Impale passives? I don't think I will go beyond level ~94 and I'm currently not sure where to put my last points.
Also, I consider travelling to Point Blank and use the Timeless Jewel ES thing with a Soul Tether, so I could use some passive points for that. The AoE gain from Impact should help a ton with legion clearing I guess.
My damage feels good overall while I do need some more survivability. I really like my Retch belt with even more corrupted MS though...

TL;DR: Should I try to get Impale in my setup no matter what? Or could I consider dropping it maybe even together with the nodes on the tree. What's your opinion on the Soul Tether thing and where would I get passives for it - if not from the Impale nodes?

TYVM!
Hey Ahfack, got this with a regal, straight multimod? which mods would be best for this?

thanks in advance
"
Vanxan escribió:
Hey Ahfack, got this with a regal, straight multimod? which mods would be best for this?

thanks in advance

Multi mod, flat phys, supp gems/hcbe, and either 20ias or ias/q hybrid craft
Never did shaper on any of the build i played , tried it for the first time with my actual gear i was impressed at how easy it was ... :(
"
Vanxan escribió:

thanks in advance

cull against bleeding enemies is a weak mod, you have a better one from asc already. I'd try to annul that mod and leave just fortify in then multimod
"
Jay_J escribió:

TL;DR: Should I try to get Impale in my setup no matter what? Or could I consider dropping it maybe even together with the nodes on the tree. What's your opinion on the Soul Tether thing and where would I get passives for it - if not from the Impale nodes?

TYVM!

I played mostly without impale but did test it recently. The verdict: go impale gem, including the tree nodes somewhere around 86 or 87. The extra dps on legion mobs and uniquew plus not having to switch gems is a huge qol. Normal and magics/rares are getting one shot on a 5l anyway so I don't see much reason not to use impale.

Soul tether on the other hand is a bit more or a niche idea. I lost about 600 life but gained 1500 ES. I also gained about 22% dps by switching pulverise to dmg on full. Why switch? The impact node give aoe identical to pulverise so you end up with the same amount as the original setup. You can keep the aoe and do a gem swap but the original aoe is fine with me anyway. If you can get a nice rare amulet I think its worth checking out for sure

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional