[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
kokiko225 escribió:
"
FrodoFraggins escribió:
I had a similar build to this one(gtom a youtuber) and switched over to this one today.

My biggest issue isn't the mana leech, it's letting myself run out of mana with nothing nearby to hit. It leaves me vulnerable for a short period of time. I see that there are reduced cost to mana for rings and so maybe that will solve my issues?

My second issue is what to do with currency. I'm currently hoarding it for a 2H axe. I was hoping to see a cost reduction of 500 dps 2-handers but that hasn't happened yet. I'm just not sure that 80c is worth it for an 8k pob boost. And the number of exalts is too high for me atm for 600+ damage ones

I'll stop being lazy and look for some decent upgrades to my gear in the meantime.

I'll definitely use that crafting section of the guide and try my luck. I think that learning crafting is a good use of time at this point.

One ring with -8 mana will do, cyclone cost < mana regen speed so you can run all aura, free cyclone.
H
For currency, buy better armour set, more life.

Thanks!

Yeah I'm leveling slower than needed because of my life and such is having me play slightly lower maps than needed
only t2 suff but i guess it's nice!
Melted uber elder with this build. Life barely dipped. Nice work!
Respeccing to this over my DW glad starter, off to a good start! :)

got uber lucky with the iAS regal

managed to save for all the required uniques, all that's left is getting the last pieces for resists and int req..

BTW, I've a question I didn't see an answer for (sorry if it's been answered already) :

what's the best ilvl and base for insanity gloves crafting? My first thought is 84 spike gloves, is that correct? (or is the enchant more important?)
"
"
Ginixx escribió:
Hey There,
Been loving the build so far!
Did an deathless shaper yesterday and it was quite easy.
I do however die alot to Legion monsters could anyone maybe advice me on what to upgrade next so i might stay alive better im at 4889 life?

you really need way better life rolls on almost all of your rares, i dont have top end life and have still managed to push to over 6k life without trouble, one fo your ring has no life the other has extremely low life your belt is really low life as far as belts go, your gloves have extremely low life, and you could swap devotos for a starkonja, i feel i move fast enough without it so thats what i did. So yeah replace all those rares with ones with decent life rolls and you should be good

And how many DPS you got? My cyclone is around 90K. Is that low?
"
Protax010 escribió:

Currently running T12 / T13 maps, feeling a bit squishy now on bosses mostly.
My friend told me to get armour boots / and better rings. \
What do you guys advice me to do? One of the rings gives me so much resistance...

Anyone?
What is the benefit of a Vaal axe over a Labrys?

Nvm i found out.
Editado por útlima vez por fleshmonkey en 16 jun. 2019 5:04:39
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
DiabloImmoral escribió:
Looking for expert opinions on the Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel - Doryani mod build option used in the jewel slot near Point Blank. Then you can use Soul Tether as a belt and drop Brutal Fervour for Impact.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/c06izo/not_sure_if_anyone_know_this_combo_corrupted_soul/

By doing this you lose these:
-6 skillpoints
Belt slot (all you get is 40 int from Soul Tether it does nothing else)

To gain these:
~1,500+ energy shield
10 dex (travel node)
3 vaal passives (mine are currently 13% fire resist, 6% to max mana, and 1% spell dodge)
Ability to switch Brutal Fervour for Impact since you still overleech

The energy shield is really nice and since you're always hitting it's always on full. Losing the utility of a Retch or Stygian or free Intimidate from Belt of the Deceiver is rough but you get more survivability (~1,000 EHP) and weapon range at the cost of maybe 10-15% damage? Thoughts?

looks really interesting. might not lose much damage at all to be fair, becasue you can more reliably use damage on full life. gonna try it out and see how smooth the leech is when you are switching between ES leech and life leech

main loss is the movement speed from retch, imo

edit: how do you get 1500+es? im only getting just over 1000

edit2: seems worth it quite a lot if you drop fevor for impact you get the increased aoe. now with that aoe you can drop pulvarise for dmg on full life. but because of impact you actually keep the same aoe as before. (note you could run with pulvarise still and cover the whole screen but i think it's enough without it and just impact).

you end up about with about 22% more dps (30% more from dmg on full life over pulvarise but -8%dps from brutal fevor), the same AoE, more cyclone attack speed for more impales, up to +40int which helps a TON in gearing rings, etc. so yeah. a lot of extra stuff for not much loss

Thanks for a very nice build.

With this settup and a disfavor, would you replace pulverise with impale or dmg on full life?
ign: Sacreeraldriledig
Just popping in to share my feelings on the build and a quick uber kill video.

Build seems pretty damn good all around, life is a bit on the low side for having a Kaom's but you could drop some damage from the tree and grab more if you needed. Feels very safe in most content, only thing that seems to kill me is basically one shots from rippy map legions if I'm not paying attention.

Currently not using a Devoto's and not planning to. Feels plenty fast IMO with leap slam.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Uber Elder Kill (Deathless but a bit sloppy):
Editado por útlima vez por Brasolis en 16 jun. 2019 5:39:03
"
Violente escribió:

With this settup and a disfavor, would you replace pulverise with impale or dmg on full life?

With a disfavor use impale imo. In a fortify axe you get them all.

On a side note its better to also drop daressos. Otherwise you lose up to 500 es. Didnt notice it at first. Depending on what res you need you might be able to get quite a strong replacement. More life, int, phys to attacks, crafted +1 range, maybe flat or %es as it will add some more ehp.

And on that last point there might be some more interesting gear options too. Some es on gear pieces where other prefixes don't really add anything. Helmet could add 200es along with 100 life and resists. Gloves could add 90es with life and attack speed. Boots have space for 100es plus movement speed and resists. Can add another 400es or so without sacrificing anything noticeable bar the odd bit of armour or evasion
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 16 jun. 2019 6:28:10

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional