[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey guys! So I just crafted some insanity gloves with decent resistances but quite poor life. Should I keep them or try and recraft ? (My old gloves for reference)

Editado por útlima vez por lankis en 16 jun. 2019 6:31:07
"
Protax010 escribió:
"
"
Ginixx escribió:
Hey There,
Been loving the build so far!
Did an deathless shaper yesterday and it was quite easy.
I do however die alot to Legion monsters could anyone maybe advice me on what to upgrade next so i might stay alive better im at 4889 life?

you really need way better life rolls on almost all of your rares, i dont have top end life and have still managed to push to over 6k life without trouble, one fo your ring has no life the other has extremely low life your belt is really low life as far as belts go, your gloves have extremely low life, and you could swap devotos for a starkonja, i feel i move fast enough without it so thats what i did. So yeah replace all those rares with ones with decent life rolls and you should be good

And how many DPS you got? My cyclone is around 90K. Is that low?

104k tooltip dmg in blood mode in game.
751k shaper dmg in path of building
Thoughts on Fortify Axe?

I'm thinking...

Fortify
Multimod
Can't evade hits
+2 support gems
Attack Speed
Crit chance/quality

Or is there a better setup?
Hi Guys,
I have been super lucky to be able to craft this:

Looking for some guidance for the last mod..
Would I be better of going with hits cant be evaded and remove the RT? Or should I chuck on +2 support gems?

Also, because of the culling i've removed Bane of Legends and specced into Impact. Is this a good idea?

Thank you !
Could someone give me a direction for crafting? I got this one here some time ago, 6 linked it pretty fast and I dont really know how to craft it now, since everyone is going on Elder Axes, lol. I kept the mods for now, since I dunno if I should multimod or just reroll again for a merciless roll or something else. Idk why, but I feel bad about the i86 shaped base.

do i reroll for higher tiers?
Hello,

I'm hesiting between this build and the 1 hand from here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647

Someone can help me to compare these build to know the differences please?

Thanks you very much for your help!
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Violente escribió:

With this settup and a disfavor, would you replace pulverise with impale or dmg on full life?

With a disfavor use impale imo. In a fortify axe you get them all.

On a side note its better to also drop daressos. Otherwise you lose up to 500 es. Didnt notice it at first. Depending on what res you need you might be able to get quite a strong replacement. More life, int, phys to attacks, crafted +1 range, maybe flat or %es as it will add some more ehp.

And on that last point there might be some more interesting gear options too. Some es on gear pieces where other prefixes don't really add anything. Helmet could add 200es along with 100 life and resists. Gloves could add 90es with life and attack speed. Boots have space for 100es plus movement speed and resists. Can add another 400es or so without sacrificing anything noticeable bar the odd bit of armour or evasion

This is gold, thanks some awsome ideas.
ign: Sacreeraldriledig
Remove suffix in the bech and multi like that?

Im trying to get the best one while i still have some alts left
Editado por útlima vez por ChosenKas en 16 jun. 2019 8:16:05
Dbl post
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 16 jun. 2019 8:31:06

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional