[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
inkopwnz escribió:
Heres how much it cost me to craft my axe:

1) base 3-3.5ex
2) 6l ~800 fusings so 3-4ex (not including the perfect fossils to up the quality to 28)
3) Alteration spam (took me ~5k alts to get lv18 + ias t1) so ~2.5ex
4) Multimod 2ex
5) Support lv2 2ex

so in total ~13ex (i got lucky with fusings, unlucky with alts)

cheapest axe on poe.trade i can find atm is ~15ex

sounds about average. my base was 4ex BUT it already had level 20 fortify as a single mod which saved me the pain of using and buying alts. (though it wasnt a vaal axe the dps difference isnt noticeable) add on the crafts for 5ex = 9. fusing took me around 1400 for 5.5ex.

total is 14.5ex. if you get lucky with fuses and alts you are looking at somewhere around 9ex. as an unlinked atziris is 9ex as well, it's silly to not craft your own. only exception would be if you know you won't put a lot of time into the build before you sell the gear for a new build. atziris will sell quicker than a crafted weapon, but at the same time it might also lose value faster

I got this in 150 alts, 120 fusings, and 1st anul. I am just trying to save up for the multimod enchants, Thank you for your guide!
is bitterbind point the only way to unlock support gem craft?
Hi man! played your build a few leagues ago and with the new cyclone everything is even better. Thanks for updating this nostalgic build. I have a lot of fun and nostalgic feeling as well.

I have killed uber elder with a bad rare axe and with the other set of fragments got a starforge from shaper. so no I"m rocking starforge version.

My main problem with this build is a super low life pool. I got to level 100 last league and to level 90 on ssf hc race league so I know how to avoid death in this game. But with this character I die a lot!

I have life on all my gear and with kaom's heart I barely hit the 6.1K life pool. When I'll give up my rare t1 life helm for devoto's I'll have less then 6K life and it is really bad.

Doing league mechanics is kinda hard even with a 21/20 cyclone on a 6l good rolled starforge.

I killed uber elder with 2 portal left only because I was running a boss killing services last league so I know this fight really well. because with 6K life pool everything just 1 shotted me there.

+your skill setup doesn't have cwdt and If I'll giveup cwdt I'll be even more rippy.
I have to find a way to hit at least 8K life pool and keep the already mediocre dps.

I know you got 7K life on pob but you are using legacy kaom's hear and mirror gear and It is not viable for the regular league player.
"
maxor182 escribió:
Is it ever worth considering +2 Support Gems AND Hcbe? At the cost of flat phys?

Definitely not
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Mistwalker escribió:
Looking forward to seeing the crit version of this build. So far it seems like rt is really not a requirement any more for either version of the build. Wondering why the base accuracy to remain effective is.

After getting super deep into the crit side of this now, I can definitely say RT/bane of legends will be the "Classic" version of this build. Tanky, all around good mapping/bossing char, overleeching really helping as a defense, you can do shaper on 40c of trash gear as proven in this thread etc...

However Crit will be very very expensive, but the DMG numbers in PoB will show that haha.
"
ho1yd1ver escribió:

I got this in 150 alts, 120 fusings, and 1st anul. I am just trying to save up for the multimod enchants, Thank you for your guide!

Insanely lucky :) Great job and enjoy!
"

I know you got 7K life on pob but you are using legacy kaom's hear and mirror gear and It is not viable for the regular league player.

if you want to achieve that 7k EHP, look into the soul tether plus glorious vanity timeless jewel variation over the last few pages.

i'm currently sitting at over 3m PoB dps with 5.73k life plus 1.55k ES for a total of almost 7.3k EHP. with better rolls and a helmet with life you can achieve almost 8k EHP

With culling on this would you drop bane of legends for impact? Or should I just ignore the culling on this and keep bane?
"
crazypearce escribió:
"

if you want to achieve that 7k EHP, look into the soul tether plus glorious vanity timeless jewel variation over the last few pages.

i'm currently sitting at over 3m PoB dps with 5.73k life plus 1.55k ES for a total of almost 7.3k EHP. with better rolls and a helmet with life you can achieve almost 8k EHP

Yeah I'm not wearing leg Kaoms. This one came from incursion league. No Life on ammy or helm. Can take more Life on tree also easy.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional