[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Zerotactics04 escribió:

With culling on this would you drop bane of legends for impact? Or should I just ignore the culling on this and keep bane?

Dude that is hybrid phys%culling which is better than q craft. Keep that shit and multi mod now :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Zerotactics04 escribió:

With culling on this would you drop bane of legends for impact? Or should I just ignore the culling on this and keep bane?

Dude that is hybrid phys%culling which is better than q craft. Keep that shit and multi mod now :)

Oh I know haha. I am talking ascendancies. Should i still keep bane of legends for the 20% cull even though this wep has 10% culling?
"
Protax010 escribió:
"
"
Ginixx escribió:
Hey There,
Been loving the build so far!
Did an deathless shaper yesterday and it was quite easy.
I do however die alot to Legion monsters could anyone maybe advice me on what to upgrade next so i might stay alive better im at 4889 life?

you really need way better life rolls on almost all of your rares, i dont have top end life and have still managed to push to over 6k life without trouble, one fo your ring has no life the other has extremely low life your belt is really low life as far as belts go, your gloves have extremely low life, and you could swap devotos for a starkonja, i feel i move fast enough without it so thats what i did. So yeah replace all those rares with ones with decent life rolls and you should be good

And how many DPS you got? My cyclone is around 90K. Is that low?

my tooltip dps with pulverise is 94k with dmg on full life about 114k, tooltip dps doesn't really reflect actual dps very well and this has been plenty of damage for me so far

Hey,

can someone help me to improve my gear from where I am now?

Gear:
Spoiler

There is so much crap in it, but I have resists capped and run T14/15 rather smooth.
I have 3 ex and 335c, I guess a better weapon would be next but the ilvl 83 elder vaal axes are around 2ex just for the base...
Hey! Great Build! But how is Pride better than Vulnerability? Could someone explain me that?
@Ahfack First of all, greetings for this wonderful build, have a question regarding the POB tree and the one you have on you're character. WE need to take Crimson Dance and all the bleeding increase damage, or the new version is without ?
Hope can get an answer,
Greetings :)
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Mistwalker escribió:
Looking forward to seeing the crit version of this build. So far it seems like rt is really not a requirement any more for either version of the build. Wondering why the base accuracy to remain effective is.

After getting super deep into the crit side of this now, I can definitely say RT/bane of legends will be the "Classic" version of this build. Tanky, all around good mapping/bossing char, overleeching really helping as a defense, you can do shaper on 40c of trash gear as proven in this thread etc...

However Crit will be very very expensive, but the DMG numbers in PoB will show that haha.

Are u going to post a crit version PoB?
"
ChosenKas escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Mistwalker escribió:
Looking forward to seeing the crit version of this build. So far it seems like rt is really not a requirement any more for either version of the build. Wondering why the base accuracy to remain effective is.

After getting super deep into the crit side of this now, I can definitely say RT/bane of legends will be the "Classic" version of this build. Tanky, all around good mapping/bossing char, overleeching really helping as a defense, you can do shaper on 40c of trash gear as proven in this thread etc...

However Crit will be very very expensive, but the DMG numbers in PoB will show that haha.

Are u going to post a crit version PoB?

Yep!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Ahfack --->, I am also asking for information that the tree is better, whether old with crimson dance or new without crimson dance?

Hi, im new to crafting and got this. Is it worth to craft it further?
Editado por útlima vez por Abbixx en 16 jun. 2019 14:51:47

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional