[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Since with out disfavor our attacks only have a 20% chance to cause bleeding would it be better to take the impale nodes first?
Seems like infused channelling is bugged?

When getting the buff in hideout Tooltip dps doesn't change. So right now we are only getting the "supported skills deal #% more damage" and not the extra damage and damage reduction while we have infused channelling buff.

Anyone else noticed this?
"
ImperiusD3 escribió:
Seems like infused channelling is bugged?

When getting the buff in hideout Tooltip dps doesn't change. So right now we are only getting the "supported skills deal #% more damage" and not the extra damage and damage reduction while we have infused channelling buff.

Anyone else noticed this?

its on the known issues list so yeah
so should we replace infused channeling for now? if yes, with what?
Hi could you please help.. Enjoying the build but I cant run banner, pride and curse how do I get enough mana for this?
god dam this league has insane drop rate

found like 5 pure exalts

managed to pick up a disfavour already, costed 9.5 ex.....the price kept on creeping up for it

Hi, there is a lot of info here to sift through.

Without Vulnerability support how are we achieving bleeding?

Also, since Enlighten 4 is very much out of reach for me for awhile, what are the best 3 auras to run?

Have been using Blood and Sand, Vuln/Enfeeble interchangeably, and banner. Pride has not been in my rotation but I find that it might need to be?
So I've got 2.5ex, dunno if I should still purchase a Kaom's Heart, or a Belly of The Beast may be better? Seeing as the fire damage on Kaom's Heart is useless for us (i think? lol)

What should I buy?

I could get the Daresso helmet
Hey Ahfack, thanks for this build, it has been extremely smooth so far, but as I delve into mid and high tier maps I just know that my current gear will not be able to handle it. If you get a chance, can you take a look at my gear and make some suggestions on what gear to focus on next?

I've looked at your profile, but it's hard to judge what to focus on from that since you have basically end-of-league perfect gear, and at the moment I only have maybe up to 150c to spend (if I traded all my other currency). Also, is there a better affordable axe to use over the Ngamahu? Atziri's (and even Devoto's for the helm) are ridiculously expensive on Legion right now.

Appreciate the help, thanks.
Hi there, what would be better damage wise/faster clear speed in terms of 2-handed axes. Sinvicta or Hezmana? I've got both with good rolls but struggling to decide which to use. Ty :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional