[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
jim_Bonks escribió:

So are we saying go 1H axe or swords? If so what to we change on the tree?

Curious because I am currently using 2H axe but willing to switch it 1H is better.

thrusting 1h sword is the go to i'm pretty sure. it has 14 range vs 13 on a 2h axe. main difference in the actual build besides the weapons themselves is that you drop RT and go crit. taking overwhelm means you can get high dps foils without worring about crit chance. then impact adds some accuracy, even more wep range and aoe. the obvious downside is that you lose overkill leech plus leech at full life.

the tree ends up being a bit of a mess, you need to go to the right side for fatal blade but the left side too for disembowling. you will also end up without the scion life wheel and kaoms heart for a reduction of around 800 hp

in terms of dps, i added 2 foils at 5ex each (disfavor is 10ex) and a crit flask and it's at almost 7m shaper dps. if you were to add crit multi jewels and a crit multi amulet with crafted wep range you are probably looking at somewhere around 8m shaper dps
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 10 jun. 2019 13:48:42
"
wtznael escribió:
Hello,

thanks for the build !

Why are you not playing with crit ?

Um. Maybe because this is a non crit build? Did you read ANY of this thread?
Which gems should be used in 4L or 5L scenarios now?
Currently level 70 and running smooth on my SSF slayer. Just a question, I just got a 6linked corrupted armor. The colours are RRRGBB.
I dont even have a 5link so its probably worth using.
Anyone have a good idea for the blue slot?
Currently using maim-brutality-fortify-infused channeling-concentrated effect

Conc gives big damage and I just run sand instead of blood to still get a good aoe.

Anyone have a better idea? Thanks!
I just have a question? why not melee physical damage? ^^
anyone have suggestion for 2h sword crit build ?
How to deal with porcupines? ;_;
which ascendency node should be the first to be picked up?
On my early 80's here. Been very unlucky in terms of map drop and i'm terrible on playing the economy, so only made like 60c on the first weekend.

Right now i'm running tier 5 maps and the build is very smooth, but i'm feeling a little bit squishy when opening the Legion things and facing the rare monsters i click.

Any sugestion on where to move next?

"
Chinkyfam escribió:
which ascendency node should be the first to be picked up?

Endless Hunger

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional