[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hello im lvling your build right now but im a bit confused what skills to pick first in pasiive tree ,can you plz make nummbers on that picture what way to go first ?
only issue is gem swap coz u change green for red...
If the bleed dps in ur pob is only 100k compared to 4m other dps why do we even take bleed nodes on the tree?
Crimson Dance. You apply 8 bleeds, not just 1.
"
ElectroHarmonix escribió:
"
wtznael escribió:
Hello,

thanks for the build !

Why are you not playing with crit ?

Um. Maybe because this is a non crit build? Did you read ANY of this thread?

Yes, but i was still asking why isnt he goign crit ?
No need to be so mad.
All is working quite well and I just got my hands on an Enlighten lvl4 gem so I can run an extra curse/aura. I have 41 unreserved mana but I do run out when not enough targets are near. In the video I notice you are using cyclone without hitting a target and you are not losing mana. What am I doing wrong?
"
Reneco escribió:
All is working quite well and I just got my hands on an Enlighten lvl4 gem so I can run an extra curse/aura. I have 41 unreserved mana but I do run out when not enough targets are near. In the video I notice you are using cyclone without hitting a target and you are not losing mana. What am I doing wrong?

-mana cost on a ring makes cyclone free
Hi!

Pretty neat build, having a blast til now. Leveling been smooth af, currently 92+ and still rocking through almost all Content. Did anyone else try running Blood and Sand + Flesh and Stone? Its pretty nuts! I compared on my PoB earlier with Pride, Enlighten Lvl 4, etc. and I did a bit less dmg with Pride. Could be also because im running Herald of Purity besides these two, but I dunno.
Revamped thread!

Not perfect yet, but much better than it was :)

Thanks for being patient guys, enjoy!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Krazy_X escribió:
On my early 80's here. Been very unlucky in terms of map drop and i'm terrible on playing the economy, so only made like 60c on the first weekend.

Right now i'm running tier 5 maps and the build is very smooth, but i'm feeling a little bit squishy when opening the Legion things and facing the rare monsters i click.

Any sugestion on where to move next?

Get your 4th ascendence Passive, it lifechanger.

Also, you should get rid of Spirit Void & Manaleech. 0.4% manaleech is enough to sustain.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional