[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
isimak escribió:
I see here many damage in full life.
But blood rage make never be on full life coz degen.
How it work then ?

I think Slayer overleech Ascendency keeps you at full life with degen
this will be my first full league, playing on PS4 and coming from D3 so i'm familiar with spinning 2 win :) i read up on the 3.7 changes and have a few questions. why the endurance charge? why no CWDT / IC? Why not take the martial experience wheel? while leveling what should i rush towards? RT and axe wheel? aim for Vaal Pact around 2nd lab? I understand the high mana reserve, and the -mana craft on the ring, but until then which aura should i drop? And has anyone been leveling with Perforate over Sunder? thanks for the help, i really want to get off to a good start this league.
Nope.When Slayer overleech Ascendency work and blood rage too -
we have 2 hp less then must be.
Check it, for example i have 2353 hp.
But when blood rage work and overleech - i always have 2351 hp.
So 2351 from 2353 its not full life.
Or i dont understand something.
From wiki :
Full Life is a condition that applies when the character's current life is at 100%
Editado por útlima vez por isimak en 10 jun. 2019 11:26:36
It's a visual bug on the globe with missing 1-15 HP. You are on full life with overleech
What are currently the best auras to run?

So far I have:

Pride 50%

Dread Banner 10%

Then I have a choice: Blood&Sand + HoP or just Vulnerability for 35%

What would you advice to choose?
People are saying to use Dual 1H, but we DO NOT KNEEL BOYS!

Honestly though, great build, I snagged a HeadHunter from incubator at like level 60 and I haven't even put it to good enough use yet. I need to upgrade more of my gear and work around it, but atm it's ridiculous with the rare buffs and having a full screen of cyclone that goes off the edges of the map.
"
Aventhia escribió:

Honestly though, great build, I snagged a HeadHunter from incubator at like level 60 and I haven't even put it to good enough use yet. I need to upgrade more of my gear and work around it, but atm it's ridiculous with the rare buffs and having a full screen of cyclone that goes off the edges of the map.

The issue is 1H is just better than 2H and its pretty silly. 1H even have more range than 2H for some reason, ontop of being cheaper this league. It's pretty illogical.
"
faytte escribió:
"
Aventhia escribió:

The issue is 1H is just better than 2H and its pretty silly. 1H even have more range than 2H for some reason, ontop of being cheaper this league. It's pretty illogical.

So are we saying go 1H axe or swords? If so what to we change on the tree?

Curious because I am currently using 2H axe but willing to switch it 1H is better.
in which order are you guys going for ascendency ?
Hello,

thanks for the build !

Why are you not playing with crit ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional