[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Are there any gems you dont push to level 20 (assuming you can get proper int on rings) ? And do you ever plant the banner?
"
DolphinCarpet escribió:
Sup Ahfack, awesome build so far. Two quick questions:
1)Is Sinvicta a huge upgrade from Kaoms? In the guide seemed like Kaom's Primacy was the slight favorite.
2)Assuming Axe using, has there been an updated tree yet? See a few different ones, but the latest update says 6/6/2019.

Appreciate it!

1. Yes, for the price sinvicta is amazing. When this guide came out originally, that axe didn't exist.

Sorted by DPS for our build, according to pob, here are all the top 2H unique axes (ignore wings of entropy):

Middle of the road Sinvicta is 31% less damage than a perfect disfavour. Kaoms 41% less.

2.No updated tree yet, however still considering changing couple areas since the patch is actually out and I can "accurately" (lol) calc things in pob
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Zoltrix escribió:
Are there any gems you dont push to level 20 (assuming you can get proper int on rings) ? And do you ever plant the banner?

I'm actually shy some dex for level 20 blood rage since I opt to use a +1max res ammy instead of the 24 str/dex base of the normal one. Not a huge deal.

Yes you can see me plant the banner at shaper. Bosses in general are a good time to place them. If you time it just right, you can get a few hits in with adrenaline also.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 10 jun. 2019 21:41:00
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Zoltrix escribió:

I'm actually shy some dex for level 20 blood rage since I opt to use a +1max res ammy instead of the 24 str/dex base of the normal one. Not a huge deal.

Yes you can see me plant the banner at shaper. Bosses in general are a good time to place them. If you time it just right, you can get a few hits in with adrenaline also.

Alright cool, appreciate all the work on the guide.
Are the bleed nodes worth taking before we get Disfavour?

Also, why not use Vaal Ancestral Warchief?
Editado por útlima vez por vPrimetime en 10 jun. 2019 23:58:22
Love this build. Thoughts on using Transcendent Flesh for an even more tanky variant? Will require a minimum of 3 more passive points and lose us a fair bit of Max HP, but the new strength wheel lets us get up to 12% (probably just 10% for this build) reduction.
Is it worth to swap out Brutality and get a Sin's Rebirth Flask for Unholy Might?
Is Carnage Heart worth using over daressos? It's got some pretty good all attributes and leech mods.
was feeling a bit squishy so bought a 6l axe base for 20c and spent about another 25c on essences and crafted this axe which has 458 pdps, so now i can replace my tabula with some life Armour and it should be better life wise and the dps is higher than my sinvictas was so its a win win :)
For the gem links
My thought is:
Spoiler
6L: Cyclone, brutality, Pulverize, infused chan, fortify
and I was confused last link about melee phys VS Close Combat
Will the rage supp or impale at here will be nice?

and for the Aura:
Spoiler
4L: blood and sand, flesh and stone, maim(since flesh and stone can link with maim), dread banner
Will be it better if swap for curse + pride?

Another two 4L will be one for max dmg setup on ancestral and another one for travel skill such as leap slam
Spoiler
4L: Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Endurance Charge, Blood Rage

4L: AW, Impale, Chance to bleed(my thought is since bleed is only for higher hp bosses, and AW are use only for boss), and another 1L I have no clue what to put on, CC? or Bruta?
Editado por útlima vez por UtarMyChoice en 11 jun. 2019 1:31:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional