[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Will a Kondo's Pride work with this build?

Editado por útlima vez por Juppla en 7 jun. 2018 10:45:01
Hello Ahfack

I'm trying this build out since I love cyclone since diabo 2 heh
EDIT1 -
Spoiler
I don't really have much currency, but i've tried to get most of the gear that you suggested, I know that my jewels are lacking in flat dmg + %inc life but it's a bit expensive.

I've maxed my res with this gear, but i think that i'm a bit weak, 5,190 Hp but i get a bit of a hard time farming t16 maps.

My question is, since i'm not 100% of the time with full hp, would it be a good move to swap it to fortify? It's 5% less dmg with 20q but it's a constant % increase.

I've found that i got some nodes a bit early and that was not helping at all. Edited them and voylla.

A change from water to wine. MonkaS

It's a great build, wrecks maps and all! Thanks man!!
Here's my gear

Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por DonMarshall en 11 jun. 2018 13:04:35
Why leveling tree and path of building is diffrent?
Why is the blood rage enchament BiS if we can get 15% atk speed for cyclone?
"
Juppla escribió:

I was told to use Kondos after Hezmana.
As a noob player getting Disfavour is really far for me right now.

Would this sword works?

A gear check would also be nice. Got 50C for life jewels.
I'm 86 and can't farm lab :(

THX!
Editado por útlima vez por Tojara1 en 9 jun. 2018 10:45:38
"
Tojara1 escribió:
"
Juppla escribió:

I was told to use Kondos after Hezmana.
As a noob player getting Disfavour is really far for me right now.

Would this sword works?

A gear check would also be nice. Got 50C for life jewels.
I'm 86 and can't farm lab :(

THX!

I'm pretty sure this wouldn't work due to our nodes on the tree boosting our damage with axes unless you spec it to make the sword work
Editado por útlima vez por LordOdin en 11 jun. 2018 13:17:37
I don't understand the ruthless support on the Ancestral Warchief totem skill in the boots: It's said: "Ruthless works great with Crimson Dance, stacking extremely powerful bleeds on top of each other."

But the totem doesn't cause bleed at all and as far as I understand Ruthless only increases bleed damage of the supported skill and not bleed instances of other skills.

So what is the point about this?
"
Drexel2k escribió:
I don't understand the ruthless support on the Ancestral Warchief totem skill in the boots: It's said: "Ruthless works great with Crimson Dance, stacking extremely powerful bleeds on top of each other."

But the totem doesn't cause bleed at all and as far as I understand Ruthless only increases bleed damage of the supported skill and not bleed instances of other skills.

So what is the point about this?

"
Ahfack escribió:
Reposting from last page so it doesn't get looked over:

My build doesn't only use cyclone on bosses, but a combination of Cyclone and AW. AW totem is extremely useful for bosses, and is discussed multiple times; in the thread and in the video. Our cyclone bleed stacks are not what matter as much on shaper, but our Totem's Ruthless bleed stacks.

If we have 100% chance to bleed with our cyclone, then our totem has 75%, due to no chance to bleed support gem. Every 3 hits is a ruthless hit, with a 75% chance to build a ruthless bleed stack in conjunction with crimson dance.

I've cut a bit of the message because he was explaining the difference between disfavour and starforge.

But yeah, ruthless is a massive buff with AW in this build
Ok thx, but I still don't understand. :)

Why has the totem 75% bleed chance, when cyclone has 100% bleed chance?
"
Drexel2k escribió:
Ok thx, but I still don't understand. :)

Why has the totem 75% bleed chance, when cyclone has 100% bleed chance?

25% chance to bleed gem :P
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 11 jun. 2018 15:26:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional