[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
JackDaniels25 escribió:
3.3 viable?

Yep no changes
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

A good new option before you get disfavour/starforge
sinvicta's mettle has WAY too low dps for lvl 62 requirement XD

it has cool art tho and overall idea is nice

better use hezmana's at 64
Ah didn't even notice level requirement that's retarded lol wtf. I Also haven't seen the ranges on it yet. Yeah good idea tho
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 2 jun. 2018 15:57:50
Why should sinvicta's mettle have low pDPS? 1.4 APS, it has actually a higher calculated DPS than a good rolled Hezmana's

Or did I miss anything?
"
gerrit90 escribió:
Why should sinvicta's mettle have low pDPS? 1.4 APS, it has actually a higher calculated DPS than a good rolled Hezmana's

Or did I miss anything?

Ah, that screenshot didn't have q. Derp. Sorry been busy IRL.

Looks like Sinvicta's can get up to 433pdps with free rampage, aoe increase, and frenzy charges, while hezmana's gets up around 423pdps with free blood magic.

Sinvicta's definitely best option of the two
Great Build so far!
It's going really well for me, playing this build. I'm just unsure what to focus on upgrading rn. Also I sometime have problems sustaining mana + sometimes I just get one shotet.

Any advise?
Am running a sunder jugg. Will I lose lots of damage if I use a jugg with your build ?
"
OingiBoingi escribió:
Great Build so far!
It's going really well for me, playing this build. I'm just unsure what to focus on upgrading rn. Also I sometime have problems sustaining mana + sometimes I just get one shotet.

Any advise?

First off, where is all the quality on your gems??? Understand that for this build speed and damage is vital to your survival since it will affect the amount and duration of your leech pool. So you should be optimizing your speed and damage whenever possible. Get rid of the retch for now and use a belt with 100 or more life. It would need str to get over 100. Retch is a quality of life item and the build does not need it.its great only if you can survive without a belt at all. Then it becomes a bonus but when you are having issues drop it. Next your boot should have a min of 25 percent movement speed. No less ever . And 30 percent is what you want to shoot for. Movement speed is a double dip for cyclone because it increases you movement and your damage all in one. One of your rings had no life and the other has only 11??? Seriously think about what you are doing . All your gear if possible should have the highest amount of life rolls you can possibly get. They are unacceptable. Ice golem is useless for this build since we don't crit.So why are you using it? Blood rage should be connected to your immortal call. Bloodrage first in the links then immortal. You enfeeble is only level 13? Understand when gems reach 20 the difference is significant. Don't worry about the paper difference in practice it's substantial. I could go on but that's enough. Sometimes I feel that when people ask for help they are not really taking a moment to examine each piece of their gear, their skilltree , etc to find glaring obvious issues.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
"
Trimorden escribió:
. Bloodrage first in the links then immortal.

What does this mean?
New player, new to the build.
Just finishing act 10 with a poor hezmana hahahah I can't believe people got endgame weapons in 3 days

Thx!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional