[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

First of all, thank you for this wonderful build. Carried me for 2 leagues and I just finished my first shaper kill with 2 portal left.

I'm using

instead of Daresso for the vulnerability reservation, so I can run haste+aspect kill (spider now).

3.3 notes hit the floor, and no changes for build. except for we can now use vaal cyclone without swapping =)
Why doesn't the 25% Chance to Bleed that the Chance to Bleed Gem provides, show up in the Character Screen "Chance to inflict bleeding from main hand hits" total. Shouldn't its' 25% bonus be added to the total chance just like passives from the tree, gear bonus, jewel bonus, etc...?
Would this build work with revamped Ground Slam or "buffed" Earthquake ?
Is it necessary to have "Enemies can have 1 additional curse" on a Citrine Amulet?
"
Gelerion escribió:
Is it necessary to have "Enemies can have 1 additional curse" on a Citrine Amulet?

It helps alot
Hey to all,

First to the autor of the build, the same is amazing, i did this season and it can do all content without any problem,
My current gear can still be improved so i know i can reach much further,

AHFACK can you update this for pacth 3.3, what you think can be na improvement to the build,

I will start with this build, it´s a very stong starter and endgame,
I will this time try to do all with more accuricy with your guidelines,

Looking forward to your answer mate,

Thanks in advance,

With the Slayer's ability to exploit the Leech mechanic, I don't understand why the Blood Magic Keystone and the huge health nodes that sit behind it, are not taken. Is it simply because of the desire to use dual curse? Is a combination of Blood Magic with Vaal Pact the most viable build choice?
"
Okiepower escribió:
With the Slayer's ability to exploit the Leech mechanic, I don't understand why the Blood Magic Keystone and the huge health nodes that sit behind it, are not taken. Is it simply because of the desire to use dual curse? Is a combination of Blood Magic with Vaal Pact the most viable build choice?

as for me - its simply underperforms. but on the second thought, BM and VP just s**t =)
3.3 viable?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional