[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Povak escribió:
Why is the blood rage enchament BiS if we can get 15% atk speed for cyclone?

Both are great. BR boosts both cyclone and leap slam
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Drexel2k escribió:
Ok thx, but I still don't understand. :)

Why has the totem 75% bleed chance, when cyclone has 100% bleed chance?

25% chance to bleed gem :P

OK, I try to ask in another way :D
Why has the totem 75% chance to bleed at all? Where is the source of the 75% chance to bleed, I dont see it?
"
Drexel2k escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Drexel2k escribió:
Ok thx, but I still don't understand. :)

Why has the totem 75% bleed chance, when cyclone has 100% bleed chance?

25% chance to bleed gem :P

OK, I try to ask in another way :D
Why has the totem 75% chance to bleed at all? Where is the source of the 75% chance to bleed, I dont see it?

25 from disfavour
50 from tree
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Ok thx for clarification. Somehow I thought bleed on weapon and on weapon nodes only affects the skill in the weapon....
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Povak escribió:
Why is the blood rage enchament BiS if we can get 15% atk speed for cyclone?

Both are great. BR boosts both cyclone and leap slam

Br Enchant is awesome!

Sometimes I get raped by argus.. and bye bye lab. haha Still trying to get that juicy 40% cyclone dmg enchant.

Idk what I'm doing wrong, but I'm a bit fragile in relation to defenses. Even with end charges up
Hi mate loving the build it's working great, i have a shit load of currency to play around with as this is standard... Do you think its worth slotting in head hunters into the build?
IGN: Zanitth
Incredible build. I was able to do eternal lab on the first try. I linked the axe myself. I made the gloves and boots. The Kaom's I've had for a long time. The belt was 2ex, Doedre's ring was 1c. The steel ring I've had forever and amulet was 1ex.

Also wanted to show the jewels. If you are having a problem with resistances look for jewels like these. They are really cheap, only a few chaos each. They make up for the lack of resistances and you can wear the Doedre's ring and use the second curse. With both curses, it's like a hot knife through butter.
Editado por útlima vez por War_Reaver en 13 jun. 2018 17:12:24
I love how this build feels, plays and how it evolved over time. I've been playing it for 3 leagues now and it has always been an absolute blast. I would actually cut the "this is a standard build" bit, cause this is a veeery solid league starter too.
I usually go a bit more tanky in early league and farm uber lab for the first few days, cause you can make so much money with that. And then i push the atlas where this just melts everything you touch, even with semi crap gear on a five link.
And it's a really adaptable build too, with a cheap unique to use, different things you can do wihtout a double curse setup and for me most importantly: the immo call + cwdt for the pantheon (as i don't use endurance charges or fortify for leapslam (as i never use it cause you walk waaaay faster than you could ever leap slam)).
Simply put: my favourite build for PoE.
What is the BEST setup (including level 4 empower or whatever) to slap in your 6L Atziri's Disfavour?
Hi everyone

I love this build. I am currently playing with starforge. I would like to tknow if i should even bother with bleeding when i go the starforge build. i think the tree only gives 25% chance to bleed and im not using chance to bleed gem (using fortify). Whats your opinion. Thank you

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional