[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

On Jewels, other than obviously %life, should other stats should I pioritise? attck speed or phy damage. I am of the opinion that attack speed is better as it also help in faster leap slam to get away from shiits.
hello everyone! I have been testing several builds (this was one of the first ones) and until now there is no better than this price vesus effectiveness, you can do everything ... those that if expensive but that of spinning without you they can come down is amazing

LEVEL 88
2 point passive but I think I change them
Tree

Gear
Spoiler

DPS vs Shaper
Spoiler
Is this build a good lab farmer? Can it out-regen the traps and stuff? Even with Death's Oath aura?
livejamie
Doesn't taking Resolute Technique eliminate the "Your physical damage can shock" of Starforge? Is that worth it, or would the shock really not matter?
"
Sephurik escribió:
Doesn't taking Resolute Technique eliminate the "Your physical damage can shock" of Starforge? Is that worth it, or would the shock really not matter?

We already strip the shock from our cyclone with brutality support. Not much point hanging onto it for added damage on our leap slam/totem.
"
Froogles escribió:
"
Sephurik escribió:

We already strip the shock from our cyclone with brutality support. Not much point hanging onto it for added damage on our leap slam/totem.

In what way, as in the damage bonus doesn't affect the physical damage? Because with brutality on cyclone and no RT I am still able to apply shock on crit with only cyclone.
"
Sephurik escribió:
"
Froogles escribió:
"
Sephurik escribió:

In what way, as in the damage bonus doesn't affect the physical damage? Because with brutality on cyclone and no RT I am still able to apply shock on crit with only cyclone.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock
Critical hits & lightning damage have inherited nature to shock. Otherwise, it is possible to shock with gears, in jewels & boots enchantments.
Editado por útlima vez por KiadawP en 26 sept. 2017 3:41:33
"
KiadawP escribió:
"
Sephurik escribió:
"
Froogles escribió:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock
Critical hits & lightning damage have inherited nature to shock. Otherwise, it is possible to shock with gears, in jewels & boots enchantments.

I feel like no one is actually reading what I am typing. I am aware of the wiki, and it is part of the reason I am asking questions.

In this build, we only do physical damage, and Starforge makes it so physical damage can shock, and so based upon the wiki data for shock, I must assume only critical hits can shock, yes? This means Resolute Technique eliminates the potential to shock with physical damage.

My question is whether or not the shock was considered at all in the build, and whether it may be worth the tradeoff of RT. I suspect that it isn't very worth, since individual cyclone hits tend to not be a very big percentage of a Boss's health, and common mobs already die quickly without additional debuffs, so any gain I would imagine would be minimal and not make up for a 15% or so loss in accuracy.

One of the posts I quoted said it was irrelevant since the brutality gem eliminates shock, but this is incorrect. None of my gear or jewels or passive tree gives a chance to shock or interacts with shock in any way except Starforge, and WITH burtality and WITHOUT RT my cyclone could shock things, albeit very rarely with a 5% crit rate.
"
Sephurik escribió:

I feel like no one is actually reading what I am typing. I am aware of the wiki, and it is part of the reason I am asking questions.

In this build, we only do physical damage, and Starforge makes it so physical damage can shock, and so based upon the wiki data for shock, I must assume only critical hits can shock, yes? This means Resolute Technique eliminates the potential to shock with physical damage.

My question is whether or not the shock was considered at all in the build, and whether it may be worth the tradeoff of RT. I suspect that it isn't very worth, since individual cyclone hits tend to not be a very big percentage of a Boss's health, and common mobs already die quickly without additional debuffs, so any gain I would imagine would be minimal and not make up for a 15% or so loss in accuracy.

One of the posts I quoted said it was irrelevant since the brutality gem eliminates shock, but this is incorrect. None of my gear or jewels or passive tree gives a chance to shock or interacts with shock in any way except Starforge, and WITH burtality and WITHOUT RT my cyclone could shock things, albeit very rarely with a 5% crit rate.

Sorry, I am at work, so I have only few minutes between work to post. Hope someone can answer your question. Cheers
I have 18% chance to shock from jewels and I shock 1 in 2 packs in average, didnt notice on bosses, I will pay more attention.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional