[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

I am leveling with this buidl. Now level43 at aact 5.

I am wondering one thing, How do you gain endurance charges without enduring cry?
"
DragonBornPoro escribió:
Hi ! Is the Retch + Carnage Heart combo really worth it in terms of DPS and survivability ? I'm running with a good Rustic Sash and Daresso's Salute atm and I'm a bit reluctant to loose exalts on an "not so worth it" upgrade ^^

The best things about the retch are the extra flask duration and the extra movement speed while flasked, which are both huge QoL factors for the cyclone playstyle.

From a pure damage perspective, once your gear is set in stone, Belt of the Deceiver (which has a nice survivability mod onto it, too) is unbeatable. The intimidate multiplier is far superior when compared to The Retch's chaos damage which is capped to 76% of your maximum life per second (and since it is chaos damage, it can be partially resisted too).

Carnage heart is a good amulet but if you own a Daresso's salute, stick to it. It's better for map clearing (+2 to weapon range is fantastic for cyclone, and the extra movement speed is fantastic too) and even if you are not 100% of the time at full life (since you are running the blood magic keystone) the damage mod is still very good.
"
KiadawP escribió:
I am wondering one thing, How do you gain endurance charges without enduring cry?

You simply don't. Enduring cry is the only way to gain endurance charges with this build.
Hi all,

I've been playing this build for most of the league and really enjoying it, having reached level 91 thus far. However, I've run into a bit of a barrier with damage (barely reaching 300k dps in Path of Building) and survivability . I would appreciate any comments/suggestions for gear upgrades or passive shifts. I've given it a bit of thought myself and will be doing the following:

1) get a 6 link on my chest to move my cyclone links to it and start benefiting from Maim.
2) I did get a 4-14phys steel ring that I'm trying to roll with essences for attack speed (difficult considering just how much resists I need)
3) upgrading my boots for more HP
4) fixing up my gloves to give more resists
5) run labs for a helm enchant

Here is my build, I made a few variations, getting vitality void and diamond skin for the extra survivability:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQxwDjwQ8BQgFHEV7BiRGj4aVRuqIVUj0yW8JyAnnyz7MZ426DkOOlI64Tu2PAU8LUCgQzFGt0d-SdVM_04qUEdXVF4TXz9hUmMXZU1nm2hlaPJvJ3KpdO12rHrvfNmBOoIHg1-DzITZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaojtiiKKs4rwkGyTqJd5mmqiAKU1plepJ6mUrY2uPq9ssoC3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsEHxPbGrsqQz37Tb9d-2L3ZfNrB20_cPd-_4MPh7-RR6UbqGO567w7vTu988B_yL_JF8lrzb_Pd9WH3Mvjr-hj-Cg==?accountName=Frizz_za&characterName=FrizzDisco

My gear:
Spoiler
"
djnat escribió:
"
KiadawP escribió:

You simply don't. Enduring cry is the only way to gain endurance charges with this build.

Thanks. I found a way to squeeze enduring cry to my endgame builds (now still leveling). I will put Frenzy into the open green socket of my 5link/6socket Starforge, & put Enduring cry to a 4 link with Leapslam->Fortify->fasterattack-Enduring cry.

I do have a question, I googled & can't find an answer.

Can Guardians & shaper be maim? If not, I think the maim support would be rather wasted on cyclone 6 link, & maybe exchaneg for damage on full life or somethign else,...bleed support, faster attacks?

Just curious

Editado por útlima vez por KiadawP en 25 sept. 2017 2:57:13
Does Crimson dance actually offer anything for this build, i'm confused by it?
"
KiadawP escribió:
Can Guardians & shaper be maim?

Yes, they can be maimed and intimidated. They cannot be frozen or knocked back, and Shaper itself cannot be taunted.
"
djnat escribió:
"
KiadawP escribió:
Can Guardians & shaper be maim?

Yes, they can be maimed and intimidated. They cannot be frozen or knocked back, and Shaper itself cannot be taunted.

Thanks once again!!!
Is it possible to beat Shaper without The Retch belt? That damn thing is near impossible to obtain.
You absolutely do not need The Retch for Shaper. I killed him once with a rare rustic sash with life and res and again with belt of the deceiver.

The Retch is purely a luxury item for better flask uptime.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional