[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

"
warman2121 escribió:
When i have in map less recovery 60% live and ES i can't life leech from mobs WHY ?????

You can still leech from them it's just much slower.
Death smiles at us all...
All a man can do is smile back...
I have the reflect reduction pantheon and ascendancy, but I'm still getting ploughed into the ground in 0.1 seconds in physical reflect maps. Tried switching in fortify into my setup, and barely survive with flask spamming. What am I doing wrong?

level 84, 6k life, 5k armour so far
Editado por útlima vez por moldycondom en 18 sept. 2017 21:44:49
This build is NOT worth the currency needed to put in.. im level 83 atm.. both items 6L i have better gear then he has posted... and its not doing what he says.. ive been able to do the whole game with it yes. but its still NOT worth the currency put in to make it what it is.
"
moldycondom escribió:
I have the reflect reduction pantheon and ascendancy, but I'm still getting ploughed into the ground in 0.1 seconds in physical reflect maps. Tried switching in fortify into my setup, and barely survive with flask spamming. What am I doing wrong?

level 84, 6k life, 5k armour so far

You can't run phys reflect maps unless you run a Sibyl's lament in the right ring slot.
"
Alex221 escribió:
This build is NOT worth the currency needed to put in.. im level 83 atm.. both items 6L i have better gear then he has posted... and its not doing what he says.. ive been able to do the whole game with it yes. but its still NOT worth the currency put in to make it what it is.

? It's a physical Cycloner. It can do all the content in the game. While it doesn't scale as well with currency as say a wander, if you enjoy the character, why wouldn't you put in the currency?

Your argument is that other builds can accomplish the same things but cheaper? That's true. It doesn't make this build not worth playing, however.

What is the TC lying about, then? And what build would be "worth it" in your opinion? Perhaps you should get 10 more levels before deciding for sure?
"
Alex221 escribió:

u have better gear than he has posted? for mmm ok can u upload photo plz? or this will be ur last post on this thread?

ty
"
Clerith escribió:
"
Alex221 escribió:

? It's a physical Cycloner. It can do all the content in the game. While it doesn't scale as well with currency as say a wander, if you enjoy the character, why wouldn't you put in the currency?

Your argument is that other builds can accomplish the same things but cheaper? That's true. It doesn't make this build not worth playing, however.

What is the TC lying about, then? And what build would be "worth it" in your opinion? Perhaps you should get 10 more levels before deciding for sure?

+1

@Alex221 ..... stop talk...if u dont have 50 ex for make gear ...go ngamau post is so ez
"
Clerith escribió:
"
Alex221 escribió:

+1

@Alex221 ..... stop talk...if u dont have 50 ex for make gear ...go ngamau post is so ez
"
Hi there guys, Bronn's lithe gives you evasion whitch is it most useless atribute. Playing low tier maps with it seems reasonable but when you get to the t14+ and have 2evasion and 2 k armour You will die. Salute vs Carnage is the matter of the price 3.4ex vs 15c. And you have your carnage ALWAYS on and with the retch is very important couse of the leech it provides.

For what it's worth, I've been playing with both Bronn's Lithe and Death's Oath the past few days. Occasionally the dot from DO has been annoying but I feel much tankier wearing it than BL.
hello everyone,

I looking to end the league on a high note & the final build I want is a Starforge cyclone build (i always love 2-handed sword). I have looked at many cyclone builds, & from cyclone raider, other duelist cyclones, & decide this maybe strike the best balance.

Only a small details getting the way. I am on a budget, I can afford only one of the following

a) 5 link Starforge + 5 link death oath

b) 5-link Starforge + 6link decent life/res rare

Whcih is a better choice until I can farm enough for 6-link Starforge/ 6-link Death Oath?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional