[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

"
Machiavelli1990 escribió:
Quick Question, which Pantheon you're using? Did this build to 67 and was wondering about Pantheon. :)

I using Soul of Lunaris & Gruthkul and for bosses(Shaper , Guardians )Soul of Solaris .
Editado por útlima vez por Sinnerrr en 30 dic. 2017 16:20:39
So now we don't need to use Death's oath, just because we have cwdt+IC and use blood rage + arakali pantheon, but can't see any changes it give on character stat (press C) when cwdt work? But if work, we need to go for Kaom\Belly\Bronn ? Am i right ?
"
SKMK escribió:
So now we don't need to use Death's oath, just because we have cwdt+IC and use blood rage + arakali pantheon, but can't see any changes it give on character stat (press C) when cwdt work? But if work, we need to go for Kaom\Belly\Bronn ? Am i right ?

Bronn's is the linchpin of any Cyclone build. It brings so much dps that it's basically like having a 7th link. You don't put together a Cyclone build without it lol
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
SKMK escribió:

Bronn's is the linchpin of any Cyclone build. It brings so much dps that it's basically like having a 7th link. You don't put together a Cyclone build without it lol

Ye, but colouring a Bronn's is a PITA. As an alt, D.O. is pretty easy to colour, and afaik, not too far behind in dem deeps (imo).
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
But if we go D.O - we lose super strong arakali pantheon. As i understand, now D.O isnt that good, so we need only choose between Kaom\Belly\Bronn.
Also i am not sure about the retch, while we have abyss belts with +1 scoket.
I change carnage anulet to new Impresence onyx amulet, which give us free Vulnerability, +Life, armour, +flat phys dmg and +all atributes (OP i think) !

But still can't choose between Kaom vs Bronn, like 9,4k life or 7.4 +dps. Hmm
Sorry for late reply on this build, I didn't want to flip through 50 pages of replies.

How is this build for 3.1?
Is the main guide still relevant?

Thanks in advance
Editado por útlima vez por billski82 en 20 ene. 2018 16:26:07
"
billski82 escribió:
Sorry for late reply on this build, I didn't want to flip through 50 pages of replies.

How is this build for 3.1?
Is the main guide still relevant?

Thanks in advance

The build is still fine , can kill every boss in the game :)
My|current|character

First of all, I would like to thank Roicki for this phantastic guide!

This is my current character and I can confirm, that damagewise the build is still viable. Even the Vaal Pact nerf could not stop me from playing this build. Ofc it suffered, but not as much as I had anticipated.

Only thing one couldn't do were phys reflect and oftentimes no leech map mods.

Regarding the first problem, I so happend to stumble about a recent solution:

Voidforge

This awesome sword solves the problem and with Elemental Damage with Attack Support Gem, instead of the Brutality Support Gem it seems to work. Question is now, how much damage do I deal and is there a way to calculate that?

Thank you in advance and I would appreciate every helpful comment!
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
"
Tyrion_Targaryen escribió:
My|current|character

First of all, I would like to thank Roicki for this phantastic guide!

This is my current character and I can confirm, that damagewise the build is still viable. Even the Vaal Pact nerf could not stop me from playing this build. Ofc it suffered, but not as much as I had anticipated.

Only thing one couldn't do were phys reflect and oftentimes no leech map mods.

Regarding the first problem, I so happend to stumble about a recent solution:

Voidforge

This awesome sword solves the problem and with Elemental Damage with Attack Support Gem, instead of the Brutality Support Gem it seems to work. Question is now, how much damage do I deal and is there a way to calculate that?

Thank you in advance and I would appreciate every helpful comment!

1) vaal pact buffed, not nerfed.
2) witchfire brew? really?
Any tips for abyssal jewels to this build?
@TiKaD

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional