[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

Brutality skill gem says:

"Supported skills deal no chaos damage"

The Retch is not a supported skill, so it works.

The Retch is just a very good Belt overall, the Chaos dmg gain is nice. But it's not mandatory, you will kill most stuff quite fast even without it.
The Retch's best feature is the extra movement speed. The added chaos damage is pretty negligible because we don't leech instantly so it's capped to 200% of our max life gained per second (which is a max of 114% of our total health pool when Arakaali's pantheon procs).

From a damage perspective Belt of the Deceiver is vastly superior when compared to The Retch unless your gear is the worst thing in the world (which shouldn't be the case if you are able to afford The Retch).
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 24 nov. 2017 21:33:58
Hi there,

thank for the guide, you did not mention anything about the jewels (if am right), could you give some tips on it?

Thanks !
So... how's this looking after the Slayer nerfs and removal of Ruthless?

Replacement options... Chance to Bleed, Culling Strike, Damage on Full Life, Fortify?

Played this all during Harbinger and had a blast, but not so sure now.
Editado por útlima vez por Travesty9090 en 5 dic. 2017 21:44:02
Also how about Vaal Pact, it's new position brings it to an investment of 4 Passive Points and it now provides:

Life Leeched per Second is doubled
Maximum Life Leech Rate is doubled

Though it still removed life regen which might be an issue with Death's Oath
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
I'm gonna give this a go in 3.1. I was thinking about doing the following:

Use the new vaal pact
Use Kaoms instead of Death Oath
Eventually get a 6L on gloves with the new drops from Elder for warchief
Use dmg on full life instead of ruthless

"
Travesty9090 escribió:
So... how's this looking after the Slayer nerfs and removal of Ruthless?

Replacement options... Chance to Bleed, Culling Strike, Damage on Full Life, Fortify?

Played this all during Harbinger and had a blast, but not so sure now.

My two cents, but the choice is entirely yours:
- Fortify will make you tankier 100% of times, granting you fortify buff. Might even grab Rampart cluster in that case, to buff your fortify even further.
- Chance to Bleed, I would personally use it in combination with Crimson Dance keystone only (which I do plan on making in 1.5 hours when the league starts).
- Culling Strike is not needed, the % increased damage is small, and bonus from quality is small. Slayer already compensates for much more, due to nature of Slayers 20% Culling from Bane of Legends ascendancy.
- Damage on Full Life seems like a reasonable replacement, and it adds the juicy chunk of damage.
- Faster Attacks, for faster strikes, preferably with Crimson Dance, which I plan on running. Either way, from my experience, higher aps usually outperforms raw damage.

Basically, I would say do a switch based on what you want. Or you could always keep the sockets intact, and just switch between Damage on Full Life and Fortify, depending on the situation.

Edit:
The question regarding Vaal Pact. I do not plan on running it, I'll be filling out the remaining leech and leech rate nodes to try to compensate for Slayer nerf that way. If I feel like I need it, I'll grab it, since it's a 2 pointer in planned build, but I really don't want to use it, since I do not like the no regen downside.
Editado por útlima vez por Songweaver en 8 dic. 2017 13:40:25
I played 4 builds last league, & I want to thanks Roicki that this is the best build overall.

Good balance bwteen offences & defence, & I manage to beat shaper in my first ever serious league in PoE.

highly recommended.
What about Vaal Pack guys , can we still use it ?
Lvl 74 abyss league, feels good playing this build

Editado por útlima vez por lordgimli en 10 dic. 2017 5:42:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional