[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

Cool little build, got the idea and then modified it to my liking. This is my current gear setup. Gonna get rid of the healing flask as i don't feel like i need it and i don't really use healing flasks for builds. Still need to do a bit of min maxing and leveling. Once i hit the 80's I'll know more or less where i want to go with this build. Like the use of Death's Oath, not many people use it and i agree its underrated. Gonna replace the heup of all once i hit 80 and can use an awesome steel ring i crafted. My tree is also way different to yours lol, but this is the way i like this build. Great speed and very fun to play

Haemophilia gloves are amazing for this build if you don't mind giving up some life, I usually don't go above 5k life anyway

Editado por útlima vez por sloanekettering en 5 nov. 2017 22:57:22
Is Death's Oath Armor necessary or can I use belly or kaom's in his place?
Not only Death's Oath is not necessary, but it's better not to use it at all.

It disallows Arakaali's Pantheon usage which is extremely strong for a Slayer (when it procs, it brings our life leeched per second from 38% to 57% of our max life).

Best chest slots are:

- Bronn's Lithe for pure damage and clearspeed
- Belly if you want a decent mix of damage and life
- Kaom's Heart if you sacrifice a 6L Warchief totem for a bigger health pool

Cheers!
"
djnat escribió:
Not only Death's Oath is not necessary, but it's better not to use it at all.

It disallows Arakaali's Pantheon usage which is extremely strong for a Slayer (when it procs, it brings our life leeched per second from 38% to 57% of our max life).

Best chest slots are:

- Bronn's Lithe for pure damage and clearspeed
- Belly if you want a decent mix of damage and life
- Kaom's Heart if you sacrifice a 6L Warchief totem for a bigger health pool

Cheers!

ty !
djnat, what do you think berserk is a good choice instead slayer or not?
I prefer Slayer because I hate Vaal Pact. Berserker is perfectly playable, but I consider Slayer's gameplay smoother especially in trap/lab scenarios (and it suits the Bloodrage + Arakaali Pantheon mechanics perfectly).
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 7 nov. 2017 14:53:38
"
djnat escribió:
I prefer Slayer because I hate Vaal Pact. Berserker is perfectly playable, but I consider Slayer's gameplay smoother especially in trap/lab scenarios (and it suits the Bloodrage + Arakaali Pantheon mechanics perfectly).

Please look at my Berserk: https://pastebin.com/jKyVasEi
it would be good recive some tips from you :)
gear update. As djnat said, Bronn's Lithe is a superior chest piece due to the bump in dps, albeit sacrificing a bit of survivability in the process. I was waiting until i could 6 link my Bronn's before using it and finally got it this morning after 1ex worths of fusings and 1ex worth of chroma to get the 4 offset colors

Editado por útlima vez por sloanekettering en 7 nov. 2017 15:16:45
"
slowhands escribió:
"
djnat escribió:

From your pastebin I can see the main reason why I prefer Slayer: Berserker is forced to spend a gozillion travel nodes to get Vaal Pact in a Cyclone scenario.

BTW, in your tree I would remove Crimson Dance which I consider near to useless in a Cyclone build.

Your Warchief totem should be at least 4-linked and the setup should be AW | Bloodlust | Conc effect | Brutality.

Your gear is very good, I like the Axe you are using since its DPS is awesome and it's a very good alternative to Starforge. If you wish to stay Berserker, there isn't a lot to change, apart from some min-maxing in jewels. Check your resistances btw, from your pastebin they don't seem to be fully overcapped for ele weakness maps.

@sloanekettering: you actually GAIN survivability when using Bronn's Lithe instead of Death's Oath, because you can make full use of Arakaali's Pantheon which is amazing.
"
djnat escribió:
"
slowhands escribió:
"
djnat escribió:

From your pastebin I can see the main reason why I prefer Slayer: Berserker is forced to spend a gozillion travel nodes to get Vaal Pact in a Cyclone scenario.

BTW, in your tree I would remove Crimson Dance which I consider near to useless in a Cyclone build.

Your Warchief totem should be at least 4-linked and the setup should be AW | Bloodlust | Conc effect | Brutality.

Your gear is very good, I like the Axe you are using since its DPS is awesome and it's a very good alternative to Starforge. If you wish to stay Berserker, there isn't a lot to change, apart from some min-maxing in jewels. Check your resistances btw, from your pastebin they don't seem to be fully overcapped for ele weakness maps.

What about jewels? What are the priority stats? life/AS/area damage?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional