[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

"
KiadawP escribió:
hello everyone,

I looking to end the league on a high note & the final build I want is a Starforge cyclone build (i always love 2-handed sword). I have looked at many cyclone builds, & from cyclone raider, other duelist cyclones, & decide this maybe strike the best balance.

Only a small details getting the way. I am on a budget, I can afford only one of the following

a) 5 link Starforge + 5 link death oath

b) 5-link Starforge + 6link decent life/res rare

Whcih is a better choice until I can farm enough for 6-link Starforge/ 6-link Death Oath?

Hi mate,

Go 5l starforge ( warchief setup ) + 6l rare armour ( cyclone setup ). Death Oath is just great but better dps and survi give you normal 6l armour.

Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
"
Alex221 escribió:
This build is NOT worth the currency needed to put in.. im level 83 atm.. both items 6L i have better gear then he has posted... and its not doing what he says.. ive been able to do the whole game with it yes. but its still NOT worth the currency put in to make it what it is.

It do all content in the game and I said it can do more than that ? Yep that's right killing uber unicorns and riding flying fishes is easy with this build. It's best build that I've played. Probably there are thousands of build that can do same with lower currency investment but I am just loving cyclone and 2 handed swords so blame me more ;)
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
"
RoickiD escribió:
"
KiadawP escribió:
hello everyone,

I looking to end the league on a high note & the final build I want is a Starforge cyclone build (i always love 2-handed sword). I have looked at many cyclone builds, & from cyclone raider, other duelist cyclones, & decide this maybe strike the best balance.

Only a small details getting the way. I am on a budget, I can afford only one of the following

a) 5 link Starforge + 5 link death oath

b) 5-link Starforge + 6link decent life/res rare

Whcih is a better choice until I can farm enough for 6-link Starforge/ 6-link Death Oath?

Hi mate,

Go 5l starforge ( warchief setup ) + 6l rare armour ( cyclone setup ). Death Oath is just great but better dps and survi give you normal 6l armour.

Thanks, got my starforge, now I will shop for a good 6 link rare.
Just got some good gear, was wondering if i should use belt of the deceiver or a rare belt with res, with the deceiver, my res are below 75
"
RoickiD escribió:
"
Alex221 escribió:
This build is NOT worth the currency needed to put in.. im level 83 atm.. both items 6L i have better gear then he has posted... and its not doing what he says.. ive been able to do the whole game with it yes. but its still NOT worth the currency put in to make it what it is.

It do all content in the game and I said it can do more than that ? Yep that's right killing uber unicorns and riding flying fishes is easy with this build. It's best build that I've played. Probably there are thousands of build that can do same with lower currency investment but I am just loving cyclone and 2 handed swords so blame me more ;)

I find it infarct one of the best builds ratio performance to cost. All you need to be honest is 6 link chest or starforge. You do not need to run 2 x 6 link to do all content. In fact i changed to kaoms heart and just 4 linked totem in gloves and can still mindlessly farm shaper and guardians with one hand and no fear of deaths.
So ya props to OP for posting this build. I think people go to much and copy the guide 1 to 1 without adjusting.
If you go strictly by value/performance, then yes, you get less bang for your currency, (the same way the Cayman is better value per buck then 911 Carrera S) & you should play more value builds. Nothing wrong.

People who want to play Starforge/Disfavor Cyclone wanted to play the best version of their favorite skill Whirlwind, I mean Cyclone.

A Nhmahuru or Kondo version of the buids will do maybe 75-85% of the exponationally more expensive versions, but thats teh way PoE is. decent upgrade required exponental currency. Just look at price difference between a 5 link & 6 link same unique armor. Price diffenece can be over 100x.

Even so, Starforge, as expensive as it is, is still more value/currency than many of teh gears like the Atrizi gloves.
"
RoickiD escribió:
I've never died on reflect in map. However when you do map with reflected mod just swap maim for life gain on hit.

That shit doesn't do anything for me. What am I missing here? For all I know I've done exactly what you have done but somehow you can run reflect but I cannot? It makes no sense
Hi ! Is the Retch + Carnage Heart combo really worth it in terms of DPS and survivability ? I'm running with a good Rustic Sash and Daresso's Salute atm and I'm a bit reluctant to loose exalts on an "not so worth it" upgrade ^^
Can anyone tell me why is better armor astral plate oath than this?

http://poe.trade/search/owogaminahaset

i think Bronn`s 6l is better for this build..

pd: astral plate 5L with AW inside ...same work no? nn cyclone on chest no?
Editado por útlima vez por justjuststop en 23 sept. 2017 15:08:03
"
Can anyone tell me why is better armor astral plate oath than this?

http://poe.trade/search/owogaminahaset

i think Bronn`s 6l is better for this build..

pd: astral plate 5L with AW inside ...same work no? nn cyclone on chest no?

i think this is enough for cyclone

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional