[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

what about Bronn's Litle, would it not be as good or maybe a bit over if we socket cyclone? You might save the 3ex for 21 cyclone and get 50 increased damage + 25as vs ~140hp , 12@ and 15as and stats?

overall the pcei will be higher but get more dmg?
Great build :) , did shaper, uber atziri , all guardians , everything done and almost 40 challenges :)
hey guys, selling my gear for this build;) Write me in game GodlyPandaLeague, thanks for your attention;)
the retch +brutality?

mmmm?¿¿
Just feedback with this PURE PHYSICAL CYCLONE build !

You guys don't need any UNIQUE amulet/belt to finish all content of the game..

OP Cyclone + Brutality already enough to do that.

Retch + Carnage Heart just an EXTRA OPTION for who want to upgrade.

OR just use some Rare Accessories is enough for all contents.

And Bronn's Lithe boost your damage + clearing speed but not tankiness.

Been a while since I play Cyclone. How do you guys use the skill for boss fight: spam-click or just one click so that you Cyclone past the boss? I know the earlier method costs much more mana/life but it seems to cause more hit per sec, correct?

Also, anyone tries this build but with Crit variation? Thanks!
"
wiwigvn escribió:
Been a while since I play Cyclone. How do you guys use the skill for boss fight: spam-click or just one click so that you Cyclone past the boss? I know the earlier method costs much more mana/life but it seems to cause more hit per sec, correct?

Also, anyone tries this build but with Crit variation? Thanks!

I thinking keep holding cyclone button on target and focusing to avoid being 1 shot by skills is the best offensive/defensive (more hit per sec/easy to moving cause short distance cyclone)

With Crit variation .. u should looking for critical heavy strike with Starforge-Berserker
Just beaten Uberlab 1st run at level 77. Easy run, both traps & Izaro. Just cyclone & leap through all the traps.

Still a way to go, in gears & level, but the offense & defense has been very strong so far.
"
kv01011994 escribió:
Just feedback with this PURE PHYSICAL CYCLONE build !

You guys don't need any UNIQUE amulet/belt to finish all content of the game..

OP Cyclone + Brutality already enough to do that.

Retch + Carnage Heart just an EXTRA OPTION for who want to upgrade.

OR just use some Rare Accessories is enough for all contents.

And Bronn's Lithe boost your damage + clearing speed but not tankiness.

Can't say it better than this ;)
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional