[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

"
InfernalDevil escribió:
How to boost damage some more? 238k is maximum i've achieved with
and
with Ancestral Protector

If IrmaTropicalCyclone is the character you are talking about, you need:

1. A cyclone enchantment on Devoto. Don't ever run abyssus, its ultra bad for a RT build and it lowers your survivability by a large amount while offering very poor benefits over Devoto.

2. Why are you running Bloodlust in the Cyclone setup? It does nothing if you can't make your target bleed with another skill. Go for Maim support instead.

3. The Retch, while it is an amazing belt for mapping (flask QoL and MS), provides lower DPS when compared to Belt of the Deceiver.

4. You need attack speed and a flat phys damage roll on the gloves.

5. I hate Kaom's unless you play HC. You can go between 7k and 8k life (depending on your gear and character level) WITHOUT a Kaom, which is more than enough to do all content deathless if you play carefully. Kaom gives zero damage to this build and zero quality of life. Death's Oath, Bronn's Lithe and even Carcass Jack provide better bonuses to this build, not to count that having a 5L or 6L Warchief totem is a huge single target boost for the endgame.

This is my current maximum cyclone potential while buffed / flasked, and keep in mind that this does not count Ruthless (the tooltip damage is not affected by it apart from the 10% attack damage bonus from its quality), Intimidate from BotD and Maim debuff.
"
Chridian escribió:
so I recently got some currency and thought about trying 1 more build before the league is over (atleast 1 more) and this I think is it, always loved cyclone and havent done a phys cycloner in a while, i was curious, is the cyclone attack speed enchant the best to get or the damage one?

They are very close in output. The damage one can be slightly better but it depends on your gear. For me it's better because I have plenty of attack speed on gear / tree / jewels and the damage bonus outscales the attack speed one.
"
djnat escribió:

This is my current maximum cyclone potential while buffed / flasked, and keep in mind that this does not count Ruthless (the tooltip damage is not affected by it apart from the 10% attack damage bonus from its quality), Intimidate from BotD and Maim debuff.

Nice damage there :D

Do you usually map with Conc effect in your cyclone setup ?

Could you please give some info on flask setup and flask rolls you would run ? ( My char is Trsh_HB)
Editado por útlima vez por Lÿn en 3 oct. 2017 16:55:02
"
Lÿn escribió:
Nice damage there :D

Do you usually map with Conc effect in your cyclone setup ?

Could you please give some info on flask setup and flask rolls you would run ? ( My char is Trsh_HB)

No, I usually run Increased Area of Effect for mapping and switch Conc Effect only at guardians / uber / Shaper.

This is the flask setup I run at endgame bosses.

For exp maps (full sextant shaped Courtyards / Racecourses) or guild Beachhead rotations I run a life flask in place of the writhing jar and a chemist's basalt flask of grounding in place of Lion's Roar.
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 3 oct. 2017 23:40:22
Why not Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask?
"
Spanca escribió:
Why not Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask?

Because I prefer to run a regular Stibnite flask with the warding suffix to be perma-immune to map curses. And to be honest, having 4 (or 5 if you own a +20 ample one) charges on a Stibnite is amazing, since the blind debuff from the smoke cloud is a mastodontic defensive layer in 99% of the content of the game (with the only few exceptions being resolute technique foes like Daresso).

I also run Punishment on my CWDT setup, so Vulnerability would be completely useless since I can't dual curse mobs (plus, in my PoB testings Vulnerability provides slightly less DPS than Punishment itself).
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 4 oct. 2017 21:05:07
Roicki, should I take a crimson dance? Because in pastbin its taken but in skilltre in Your build guide not. Take it or not?
Currently running this version without BM (for using blasphemy aura), just a small 0.4% mana leech is enough to sustain mana for all mapping and map boss. Do you think it's worth running w/o BM to use blasphemy and possibly Haste?

"
ziomek339 escribió:
Roicki, should I take a crimson dance? Because in pastbin its taken but in skilltre in Your build guide not. Take it or not?

He said on youtube comment that he respecced it considering that it did not contribute enough dps
Editado por útlima vez por wiwigvn en 6 oct. 2017 4:59:19
"
wiwigvn escribió:
Currently running this version without BM (for using blasphemy aura), just a small 0.4% mana leech is enough to sustain mana for all mapping and map boss. Do you think it's worth running w/o BM to use blasphemy and possibly Haste?

It can be done for sure, accounting for a pretty large health loss. You can go for Haste + a curse of your choice on blasphemy and have mana leech somewhere in your gear / tree not to have mana issues. Haste is a great clearspeed enhancer. Going mana based means also that if you can use a Damage on full life gem in the cyclone setup with nearly 100% uptime.
"
djnat escribió:
"
wiwigvn escribió:

It can be done for sure, accounting for a pretty large health loss. You can go for Haste + a curse of your choice on blasphemy and have mana leech somewhere in your gear / tree not to have mana issues. Haste is a great clearspeed enhancer. Going mana based means also that if you can use a Damage on full life gem in the cyclone setup with nearly 100% uptime.

i'm actually running damage on full life in my cyclone setup even if i'm running blood magic..
should i switch that gem for something else ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional