[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

No, it's not necessary. You should have about 90% uptime of the full life condition even with blood magic. The important thing is to have the Maim debuff in the mix, so you either have it on your cyclone setup or you link it to your warchief totem. The combined solution which provides the most DPS in boss fights is probably having a double 6-link with:

Cyclone | DoFL | Brutality | Ruthless | Conc effect | Melee phys
AW | Brutality | Conc effect | Ruthless | Maim | Bloodlust

If you don't want to use DoFL on Cyclone because you feel it has a bad uptime, you can use Maim on its setup and replace the one in the AW setup with Melee phys.
When you thinking about using DoFL with BM cyclone... Just take a look at DPS on tooltips
1.Press C to open character tab and choose Cyclone skill in hideout with DoFL on 6L Cyclone setup.
2.Try do some short-distance cyclone like when you in bossfight.
3.Check the DPS low af by losing life (DoFL effect not working).
4.Thinking about is it working or not.

"
kv01011994 escribió:
When you thinking about using DoFL with BM cyclone... Just take a look at DPS on tooltips
1.Press C to open character tab and choose Cyclone skill in hideout with DoFL on 6L Cyclone setup.
2.Try do some short-distance cyclone like when you in bossfight.
3.Check the DPS low af by losing life (DoFL effect not working).
4.Thinking about is it working or not.

I was of the same opinion before playing BM cyclone this league. Then I tested all possible support combos in endgame fights and still DoFL is the best option for the 6th link, even if its uptime is not of 100%.

Think about this: with 7500 life, a Slayer can leech 2850 life per second (or 4275 per second when Arakaali pantheon procs from the Bloodrage + Immortal call combo).

Cyclone costs 43 life in a 6L setup. To recover 43 life while leeching it takes 0.015 seconds (or 0.010 when Arakaali pantheon procs), i.e. a super small fraction of the time needed to recast another cyclone and spend life (it depends on your movement speed and cyclone distance only, but even in optimal conditions - i.e. quicksilver of adrenaline + onslaught up - you won't be able to re-activate cyclone more than 6 times per second). So when not taking damage from external sources, while leeching your DoFL support should have an uptime of 90%+, which makes it still better when compared to other possible supports like Maim or Faster attacks and quasi on-par with Bloodlust, which requires an "external" bleeding on the target (it can be applied by the warchief totem, for example).

Maim is actually good but it has a weak "direct" multiplier and a good chunk of its real damage boost comes from the maim debuff, that I prefer to apply via Warchief totem on heavy single target fights.

The closest option in terms of direct damage for Cyclone is Bloodlust, but since I have only 25% chance to bleed, it becomes an extremely unrealiable method in Impervious maps, where only 8% of warchief totem's attacks (on average) would inflict bleeding. And since I don't use the totem on trash mobs, Bloodlust support wouldn't do anything for clearspeed.

TLDR: I tried all supports for cyclone and all the fastest guardians / shaper / atziri kills were with DoFL support in the Cyclone setup and the Maim support in the AW setup.

Even with Blood Magic.

And still if you don't like DoFL I suggest going for Maim (and then Melee phys instead of Maim in the AW setup).
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 7 oct. 2017 0:44:29
Finally saved enough to get my 6-Link Death Opus. The poor rate of chaos vs Exalt make it tough to gather sufficient currency, but some creative trading with cards, divines & fuses, I manage to get sufficent funding for s decent Opus.

Now its time to take on the guardians!
So I've been trying to do phys reflect maps and its near impossible since I 1 shot myself. But from OP post on the Pros and Cons section it says reflect proof at the top.
How in the world do you keep from killing yourself in 1 shot? I pop everything I can and spin once.. dead.
Thanks for any tips.
"
Vockon escribió:
So I've been trying to do phys reflect maps and its near impossible since I 1 shot myself. But from OP post on the Pros and Cons section it says reflect proof at the top.
How in the world do you keep from killing yourself in 1 shot? I pop everything I can and spin once.. dead.
Thanks for any tips.

This is a rather long thread, but somewhere along the thread, it is mentioned somewhere that you can do reflected monsters, but not maps with reflect mods.
When I got a reflect roll, I either put the map for sale or reroll.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for your help Djnat

just one more question, i have the exalts needed to buy a unique 6L
either Bron or Death's oath

However i have few concerns..

with Bron i'm afraid i will drop too low on life ( actually sitting @ 6800ish )
and that would mean having to change my boots or gloves, which is something I don't really want to do as they both have the correct lab enchant..

With Death's oath i will get to keep my life, but i'm afraid the chaos damage on kill will impact the uptime of my damage on full life even more ...

What do you think ?

Char is Trsh_HB

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por Lÿn en 8 oct. 2017 12:02:45
"
Lÿn escribió:
Thanks for your help Djnat

just one more question, i have the exalts needed to buy a unique 6L
either Bron or Death's oath

However i have few concerns..

with Bron i'm afraid i will drop too low on life ( actually sitting @ 6800ish )
and that would mean having to change my boots or gloves, which is something I don't really want to do as they both have the correct lab enchant..

With Death's oath i will get to keep my life, but i'm afraid the chaos damage on kill will impact the uptime of my damage on full life even more ...

What do you think ?

Char is Trsh_HB

Thanks

If you want to use Death's Oath because you feel safer with that extra armour and health, go for it, but in that case I advise you to use Maim in the Cyclone setup if you see that the damage over time from the body armours lowers DoFL uptime too much.

Cyclone | Inc area / Conc effect | Ruthless | Maim | Melee phys | Brutality.

I actually enjoy Bronn's Lithe A LOT because it gives extra clear speed and more damage when compared to Death's Oath and removes the level corruption requirement on Cyclone (since it gives +2 lvls to it).

For reference, my character has currently 7400 life with Bronn's.

Upgrades you should try to get AFTER the final chest:

- Lvl 21/20 Cyclone
- Throw some divine orbs on the Starforge to get a better damage roll and at least 5L it for a more consistent AW setup
- You have two "of staunching" flasks which are completely useless since Slayer is immune to bleeding while leeching (i.e. always). Try to get better suffixes on your flasks, especially "of warding" is amazing because it removes all curses and makes you immune to them, including map curses, for the whole flask duration

Cheers!
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 8 oct. 2017 15:06:27
if i use Kaom's Heart
Glorious Plate, and cyclone in starforge, still viable?
Hi guys, im new in this game(I started this season) really love this build, I killed The Shaper with this build and I wanna know how to improve it, this is my build atm.

From path of building:
Life: 6266
Life Regen: 781.4
Life Leech/On Hit rate: 2408.5
Total DPS: 170314.8 DPS
Armour: 2653
EV:5378

Tree:

Items:
Spoiler

Sorry for my english, is really bad, it's not my native language.

Thanks RoickiD for the build!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional