[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

Was just ready to quit the league, did a couple of shaper sets and boom Starforge! 6S < 100, 6L in 33.

Spoiler

Strong character, I have only life + 1 damage/AS jewels, Atziri easily doable at level 67 (at level 70 it was a walk in park), Guardians and Shaper down. 6L chest isn't that necessary, as cyclone is easily enough for bosses, although warchief damage can get huge. All gear was cheap except the 2 6Ls, but I'm sure it can be doable with 5L starforge too.
Should I even use carnage heart if I'm not going to be using the retch?
The added leech helps keep you alive. I am currently running a biscos for maps and carnage heart for bosses and doing great. Not quite to the proper level / gear for shaper / uber atz yet.
Hi, first: THX for the nice Build!

I had one question: what is the better solution, Kaom's or Death's Oath? Bronn's lithe is no option for me.

kind regards^^
Hey guys, quick question.
Currently leveling a new character with this build and dont know what I should look out for when buying jewels.
Could someone help me out? I guess life + elemental resist to cap after act 10. Buy anything else?
Could someone show me their loadout? Otherwise, what do you guys think about Malicious Intent?
For jewels on poe.trade, I would do the following:

search for:
+#% Increased Maximum Life

*Add a second filter group and here you will put in all the damage modifiers that increase your DPS:
-attack speed
-attack speed with (two hand)swords
-Increased Damage
-Inc Phys Damage with 2H Melee
-Inc Melee Damage
-Inc AoE Damage
-etc.

For your second filter group; change the value in the drop-down list from "And" to "Count" and set the min value to 2. This will look for jewels with your inc max life and two of any affixes in the second filter which will be all of your increases to damage. You can increase the min count to 3 if you want to spend A LOT of money on jewels that have 4 good affixes.
"
Prototype80 escribió:

I had one question: what is the better solution, Kaom's or Death's Oath? Bronn's lithe is no option for me.

kind regards^^

I would put 6L Cyclone in your weapon and play around with different armour pieces and see which you like best - you won't have to commit a 6L to the chest so you can just pick up some cheap pieces and see what feels better. You can even swing a little wide from the obvious choices and play with:

Kaom's Heart
Death's Oath
Bronn's Lithe
-------------
Gruthkul's Pelt
The Brass Dome
Belly of the Beast
Daresso's Defiance
Cherrubim's Maleficence
Atziri's Splendour (armour version)

most have a slight bit of flavor or utility that you could work into your character. Kaom's just gives you life. Your passive tree should already give you all the life you're going to need. Death's Oath has more than 2x the armour of a Kaom's, 40+ all attributes, ASPD, life and leech - It adds a lot to your build but even then, it's not mandatory.
"
Completed 26 ChallengesPrototype80 wrote:

kind regards^^

I would put 6L Cyclone in your weapon and play around with different armour pieces and see which you like best - you won't have to commit a 6L to the chest so you can just pick up some cheap pieces and see what feels better. You can even swing a little wide from the obvious choices and play with:

Kaom's Heart
Death's Oath
Bronn's Lithe
-------------
Gruthkul's Pelt
The Brass Dome
Belly of the Beast
Daresso's Defiance
Cherrubim's Maleficence
Atziri's Splendour (armour version)

most have a slight bit of flavor or utility that you could work into your character. Kaom's just gives you life. Your passive tree should already give you all the life you're going to need. Death's Oath has more than 2x the armour of a Kaom's, 40+ all attributes, ASPD, life and leech - It adds a lot to your build but even then, it's not mandatory.

Ty for your Advice,

i like the new Death's Oath alot, what make me feel a bit salty is the loss of over 1.4k Life ( atm 6.8K with a Death's Oath ), on the other hand i loose the orportunity to build in an 6l Warchief.

I got both Chests in Stash, i'll do what you say and test around, final target would be Shaper.
Editado por útlima vez por Prototype80 en 11 oct. 2017 19:27:25
I did a bit of alteration to this build to help me enjoy the 88+ leveling experience known as Beachhead Rotations.

Once I had the basic Cyclone setup, I started to play around with what else I could add that would give more utility to the group without dismantling the build. The first thing I did was swap my life/res/aspd gloves for a pair of Haemophilia - in a beachhead, the corpse explosion feels great with slayer's 20% culling strike.

I then made the observation that most groups in a beachhead have really heavy AoE. You also get that 1 guy from time to time that has a 20k DPS sunder build and pops lion's roar to deal 25% more of 0 damage and just spreads all the mobs around. So I said F* this, I'm adding Vaal Cyclone to the build. That will bunch mobs together. Vaal Cyclone is great. The mobs die quicker (especially if you have Haemophilia gloves).

I then wondered about adding conduit to provide charges to the group; half a beachhead is in the final room with everyone close together. Our build already generated Endurance and Frenzy charges from Enduring Cry/Blood Rage. I wanted to add conduit AND power charge generation but I didn't want to give up my gloves for Lochtonial Caress nor did I want to path on the passive tree for conduit. So I bought a Skin of the Lords with conduit. I socketed vaal cyclone into the chest along with CoH and Assassin's Mark for the power generation. I also turned the crazy up to 11 and picked up Diamond Skin and the surrounding res nodes and put a red nightmare in the neighboring socket. This cuts the need to have enduring cry in the build.

So I was happy until I RIP'd pretty hard in the next beachhead map. Dropping Death's Oath for a Skin of the Lords lost me ~4K armour. I took lion's roar out and put in a Rummi's (just a basic granite will do tbh). I left witchfire brew in just for the smoke cloud/evasion. Skin of the Lords has 100% inc global defenses so these flasks add a lot.

To round out my survivability a bit more, I added IC to my CoDT and dropped Haemophilia (boo) for Null and Void. I have not died in a rota since due to Vaal Cyclone use. I considered getting the cloth and chain resist passives down by Golem's Blood and using a Blue dream/nightmare for power charge generation. I won't, but it's an option for anyone out there looking to do as I did. I don't mind specing out of damage nodes since our real damage in a group of 6 is our 20% culling strike.

I know some of my gear is a bit overkill. TBH the league is winding down and I don't play standard. I decided to spend some ex on luxury items rather than sit on a modest pile of wealth and let it go to waste. The 6L starforge I found, divined and linked myself. The HH I chanced myself - Those were costs I did not have to invest in this crazy venture.
Editado por útlima vez por muzein en 11 oct. 2017 19:42:41
I wouldn't consider Brass Dome as a real option because the 10% reduced movement speed is terrible for cyclone builds. I like your approach btw and I agree that headhunter is insane in Beachhead rotations, because our culling strike is huge and WE kill things and steal rare monsters' powers. ;)

For the jewels, I chose to go for the frontload damage + life + chance to shock route. Shocks feel really good in Beachheads (we usually run 4 players rotations in our guild) to speed up the final room's pack clearing.

With 5 jewel sockets + the boots enchantment you can go up to 35% chance to shock, which is a lot and you can reliably shock everything in the game (especially thanks to the ruthless blows of a properly linked 6L AW totem). Even endgame bosses get constantly shocked, but I suppose that the shock effectiveness on them is pretty low. A Vaal LT should grant a better effect on guardians or shaper.
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 12 oct. 2017 0:14:47

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional