[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

just did easiest deathless shaper in over 100 shapers since atlas release.
Thank you so much
Thank you so much for your build. I'm doing T10 maps really fine wearing a Tabula in shitty gear, but things will get tough in T11.

I can't afford a 6L Death's Oath now, should I drop Inc.AoE/Conc.Effect in a 5L?

Spoiler

Hey guys,

I loved this build and am currently selling all my gear. This gear will get u to 9200 hp at lvl 91, and have outrageously insane dmg. It was a lot of fun, but I need to sell it all to fund my next char: LL RF!

U can make me an offer on everything combined if youd like, just plz dont lowball :)

Editado por útlima vez por WalkwithWolves en 29 ago. 2017 16:22:15
"
Alastair666 escribió:
Thank you so much for your build. I'm doing T10 maps really fine wearing a Tabula in shitty gear, but things will get tough in T11.

I can't afford a 6L Death's Oath now, should I drop Inc.AoE/Conc.Effect in a 5L?

Spoiler

5L Death's Oath, drop Maim and use Inc AoE / Conc Effect. Put Maim on the Ancestral Warchief for the bonus damage until you get a 6L.
"
Blood_Sail escribió:
5L Death's Oath, drop Maim and use Inc AoE / Conc Effect. Put Maim on the Ancestral Warchief for the bonus damage until you get a 6L.

Thank you.

Got this Death's Oath really cheap, got 6S em 3 Jeweller's and 5L in ~20 Fusings :D

Editado por útlima vez por Alastair666 en 29 ago. 2017 18:41:59
Shaper dropped a starforge for me today and I decided to look up a build. I am surprised this is the only active build thread in 3.0 thus far. Anyway, what is everyone doing about applying shocks? Since the build uses Resolute Technique we cannot crit. Therefore, the only way to shock is with the lab enchant on boots or on jewels. Am I missing something or is there another way?

Also, how is this against Minotaur?
"
atheyd escribió:
Shaper dropped a starforge for me today and I decided to look up a build. I am surprised this is the only active build thread in 3.0 thus far. Anyway, what is everyone doing about applying shocks? Since the build uses Resolute Technique we cannot crit. Therefore, the only way to shock is with the lab enchant on boots or on jewels. Am I missing something or is there another way?

Also, how is this against Minotaur?

Aplying shock is very hard. Only 5% base. I was having 2 jewels with shock chance and it was working OK, it's very budget too becouse everyone think it's shit ;P
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
Well i want to thanks RoickiD for this excelent build one of the best i do so far i do all the content in the game farming shaper(1 starforge and like 20 gloves and boots dropped xD my bad luck :'C) and uber atziri (3 vertex -.-)

& TiiToYou for helping me in some post in the thread :)

Amazing build if u have the money to make it go and do its a 10/10 build

if anyone want to know my gear i ll let it below:

Gear

Well i want to thanks RoickiD for this excelent build one of the best i do so far i do all the content in the game farming shaper(1 starforge and like 20 gloves and boots dropped xD my bad luck :'C) and uber atziri (3 vertex -.-)

& TiiToYou for helping me in some post in the thread :)

Amazing build if u have the money to make it go and do its a 10/10 build

if anyone want to know my gear i ll let it below:

Gear

was a really fun build but doing double added elemental damage t13 map with a ghosted boss was probably not the best idea

maybe doing this build again though not sure
Sometimes making an offer is better than asking for a price.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional