[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

Thx again, and and I have to say that you are right again xD , boss mechanic xD , and thx for let me know about the nodes.

Tyvm
Editado por útlima vez por S0nny24 en 28 ago. 2017 11:26:01
"
Blood_Sail escribió:

thank you!!

Your setup seems great, 6L's and great gear? Not sure how you could be doing so bad, make sure you are swapping AoE for Conc effect for more damage and leech.[/quote]

Thx, you are right, now i have 85k , but still not even half of what he has :/[/quote]
Tooltips can be deceiving because it doesn't factor in everything. I'd use Path of Building if I were you. It lets you import your account and do all the calculations for you.

For example I pulled your account into Path of building and your effective DPS (conc effect, charges, blood rage, leeching, killing recently, maimed, bleeding targets, etc) is about 325K. With flasks that's 469K, and your ancestral is 283K. Combined that's well over 600K. So honestly, you aren't far off as long as you are using your abilities properly. Also the OP removed the bleed nodes on his newest tree, maybe try putting those towards more damage nodes or health nodes, whichever you feel you are lacking.

You might just need practice on the boss mechanics. Keep in mind, not every big ability is meant to be face tanked with this build, mostly because we have no shield or block chance. Hope this makes sense.[/quote]
Thx again, and and I have to say that you are right again xD , boss mechanic xD , and thx for let me know about the nodes.

Tyvm
Sometimes making an offer is better than asking for a price.
I'm trying to do your build, and now I'm on lvl85. I think I got all the items, but on PoB, I got only 330k total dps (yours like 480k). What should I do?

(I tried to put some good jewels on my toon in PoB, but still like 380k only.... and I ticked every things that boost dps like potion) plz help me.

EDIT
I changed my belt and boots. Now I got these -

However, with that boots, I only have 6.6k life.... how did you get over 7k life???
I really need your help..!
Editado por útlima vez por top603 en 29 ago. 2017 2:20:50
What do you think about moving four points in to Rampart for the fortified Fortify? Maybe even replace Maim with Fortify for the convenience of Fort on Cyclone for the truly lazy players who only use Leap for travel.
"
TheShadowX escribió:

I too saw this. I already use immortal call just for some minor instagib safety. Having regen spike might go a long way to counter act Death's Oath and Blood rages DoT, not to mention just healing you inbetween. This might make the low regen maps doable (I've been having trouble with them), seems pretty amazing and may go a long way to help survivability. I'm excited in trying this after work.

Also wondering about testing without RT, just to see if the shock chance is worth the increased miss percentage. According to Path of Building, it'd be an overall DPS increase but not sure how smooth it would be considering the miss rate and the fact we rely on leech.
Editado por útlima vez por Blood_Sail en 28 ago. 2017 16:52:17
The boots 'The Red Trail' don't proc with Brutal Fervour???
So without Bleed the witchfire doesnt make a whole ton of sense anymore, does it? What could it be replaced with? (Vuln only is useful for dmg over time, right?)
"
cryion escribió:
So without Bleed the witchfire doesnt make a whole ton of sense anymore, does it? What could it be replaced with? (Vuln only is useful for dmg over time, right?)

increased phys dmg. only other flask that increases (abit more dmg vs witchfire) damage for us is overflowing chalice.

you decide if you want smoke cloud vs consecrated ground
Editado por útlima vez por adinth en 29 ago. 2017 13:27:04
Finally got shaper down deathless after 4 attempts. This is the first time i'm trying him. Much thanks to the build.

I've spent quite abit of currency on this character but to be honest, I never felt that it wasn't worth it (compared to my qotf pathfinder wander before this). There are still more upgrades to be had before this character is done. I've also followed the new advice to drop bleed totally and focused on pure phys.

current gear
Editado por útlima vez por adinth en 29 ago. 2017 14:26:22

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional