[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

whats a good skill to level up this build until you hit 28 for cyclone?

Also any ideas of good early level items/uniques?
Editado por útlima vez por Enterich en 27 ago. 2017 15:24:04
"
S0nny24 escribió:
Can anyone check my gear ( I dont know how to post it here ) and tell me what im doing wrong please , my damage it is awful , hideout shows me 50k wtf , getting 1 shot 70% of the times with almost 7k hp and
8k with Kaoms,even normal mobs, I tried guardians....what a joke , lost all xp , im not even thinking about the Shaper. Help plz!!

thank you!!

Your setup seems great, 6L's and great gear? Not sure how you could be doing so bad, make sure you are swapping AoE for Conc effect for more damage and leech.
"
Enterich escribió:
whats a good skill to level up this build until you hit 28 for cyclone?

Also any ideas of good early level items/uniques?

I level up with Mortal Strike and a rare 2h. Your so fast lvl 28 i think you can lvl with any meele gem
"
ukay escribió:
did some extensive testing with this build, then did the same on a zerker with VP. zerker outperforms it in every way. while the duelist leech is decent, it can't outleech a lot of things (mino, t13+ spike explosion mobs, 2 big hits in a row etc)

duelist hideout tooltip 122k, zerker in the exact same gear - 190k

dropped deaths oath for kaoms or gruthkuls, use poachers on CWDT for frenzy, tested the retch, belt of the deceiver works better. only downside to zerker is phys reflect, can still die pretty quickly if your not paying attention.

Care to link your passive tree so i can take a look? your profile is private. I also have a Zerker and would like to switch
thanks
Is the Intimidate aura very important? Does it really make a big difference in damage? Because I'm wearing this belt that gives me a lot more life and adds me more dps, I guess by the 52 force (but in real damage maybe is better the aura)

As I am here I take the opportunity to show my current team. Objectively, putting aside my rookie skills, would it be possible to kill Shaper in lvl 92?
In this moment i have got 6875 of life.

Thank you very much for the guide! I invested all my currrency in it and I want to be able for the first time to kill all the bosses of endgame. I appreciate any help you can give me. GL HF
Editado por útlima vez por ThaCousin en 28 ago. 2017 5:14:24
Edit - Already answered. My bad.
Editado por útlima vez por TemptedNZ en 28 ago. 2017 3:35:22
why is Death's Oath Astral Plate powerful?
Could you explain?
"
fenriz_84 escribió:
Thx for builds.
my question, what to use pantheon?

i had the same question and spoke to him igm.

he (and i) uses Lunaris and Soul of Yugol.

i did shaper on my wander and this cyc boy. And man do i like the slayer and the 20 % Culling :D Really nice Char, Guide and OP. THX alot again. BM feels also really nice.

-edit -Just hit my Vaal on Cyc *yeah* -\edit-

my gear so far dont know if i upgrade my helmet (probably) and the chest though (probably not)

Editado por útlima vez por AIXtreme2 en 28 ago. 2017 6:14:26
"
Blood_Sail escribió:
"
S0nny24 escribió:
Can anyone check my gear ( I dont know how to post it here ) and tell me what im doing wrong please , my damage it is awful , hideout shows me 50k wtf , getting 1 shot 70% of the times with almost 7k hp and
8k with Kaoms,even normal mobs, I tried guardians....what a joke , lost all xp , im not even thinking about the Shaper. Help plz!!

thank you!!

Your setup seems great, 6L's and great gear? Not sure how you could be doing so bad, make sure you are swapping AoE for Conc effect for more damage and leech.

Thx, you are right, now i have 85k , but still not even half of what he has :/
Editado por útlima vez por S0nny24 en 28 ago. 2017 6:34:49
"
S0nny24 escribió:
"
Blood_Sail escribió:
"
S0nny24 escribió:

thank you!!

Thx, you are right, now i have 85k , but still not even half of what he has :/

Tooltips can be deceiving because it doesn't factor in everything. I'd use Path of Building if I were you. It lets you import your account and do all the calculations for you.

For example I pulled your account into Path of building and your effective DPS (conc effect, charges, blood rage, leeching, killing recently, maimed, bleeding targets, etc) is about 325K. With flasks that's 469K, and your ancestral is 283K. Combined that's well over 600K. So honestly, you aren't far off as long as you are using your abilities properly. Also the OP removed the bleed nodes on his newest tree, maybe try putting those towards more damage nodes or health nodes, whichever you feel you are lacking.

You might just need practice on the boss mechanics. Keep in mind, not every big ability is meant to be face tanked with this build, mostly because we have no shield or block chance. Hope this makes sense.
Editado por útlima vez por Blood_Sail en 28 ago. 2017 11:12:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional