(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Im thinking of trying out this build but I want to mainly use it for uberlab. Is it possible to do full key runs with all Izaro phases? And could you perhaps make a video to show how it performs in uberlab speed- and damagewise (maybe using budget gear and 5L).

Another question, I was experimenting with PoB and I switched out Faster Attacks for Maim Support and it provides more effective dps vs bosses. I can imagine that Faster Attacks is really good for stacking bleed faster and Crimson dance and bleed dps both are bugged in PoB. Thatswhy I cant tell which of the support gems would be better.

The build looks really good, very nice work.
Also I apologize in advance if I may have asked a question that has already been answered on the forum.

Editado por útlima vez por irgendwie09 en 1 sept. 2017 10:51:23
Can you check my profile and tell me if i am missing something or what should i focus next? im getting actually my 20/20 gems, TY SO MUCH, I'M LOVING THE BUILD, but i got a bit stuck lol
"
Vergonzi escribió:
Can you check my profile and tell me if i am missing something or what should i focus next? im getting actually my 20/20 gems, TY SO MUCH, I'M LOVING THE BUILD, but i got a bit stuck lol

its closed
Something to consider is
That way you don't need the int for blasphemy and vulnerability and can just about run grace and haste.
Editado por útlima vez por Sythen en 1 sept. 2017 12:10:30
Thanks for the build.

There are some differences between the Path of Building and the PoE skilltree link you're posting.

In the PoE skilltree link you're using the "Strong Arm" and "Ambidexterity" which aren't used in the PoB skilltree.

I couldn't really find the differences in the build really quick, but maybe you can check which is the correct one.

"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
Vergonzi escribió:

its closed

Yeah, you right, now it's public i think, sorry
"
Coindasher escribió:
Thanks for the build.

There are some differences between the Path of Building and the PoE skilltree link you're posting.

In the PoE skilltree link you're using the "Strong Arm" and "Ambidexterity" which aren't used in the PoB skilltree.

I couldn't really find the differences in the build really quick, but maybe you can check which is the correct one.

i dont care about pob, everybody losed theres mind with it, its broken sh*t, u can relay on skill tree in 1st page
"
Sythen escribió:
Something to consider is
That way you don't need the int for blasphemy and vulnerability and can just about run grace and haste.

nothing to consider here, tell the shaper how constantly u can use flasks in his fight, u can use it if u want, but u will lose ur constant dps. im not using portals to refil flask, not all boss fights got adds to refil flasks, and 23 lvl vuln with 20q +24q from 4lvl enhance will be better than haste that gives nothing to bleed(and i have 8.5 asp in town, so f*ck haste)
"
Vergonzi escribió:
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
Vergonzi escribió:

its closed

Yeah, you right, now it's public i think, sorry

where did u stuck?
on tree u need to respec 4%melee jewel socket to int one near templar itll give u more int to ur vuln, u will drop ur +30int node
for gear:
try to buy or roll with divines ur carnage heart with better attributes, change ur boots for 400+ eva with 3 res 35+, wo mvs, we dont need it at all cuz we whirling around with mad speed, and chant them in Ulab to 16% asp its gonna be huge dps boots for maps, with this changes it will allows u to change ur 2nd ring to better one, also focus on getting life\2dps mods jewels, if u dont have currency 7%life\Pure phys damage will work too(for time)
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 1 sept. 2017 12:52:03
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
where did u stuck?
on tree u need to respec 4%melee jewel socket to int one near templar itll give u more int to ur vuln, u will drop ur +30int node
for gear:
try to buy or roll with divines ur carnage heart with better attributes, change ur boots for 400+ eva with 3 res 35+, wo mvs, we dont need it at all cuz we whirling around with mad speed, and chant them in Ulab to 16% asp its gonna be huge dps boots for maps, with this changes it will allows u to change ur 2nd ring to better one, also focus on getting life\2dps mods jewels, if u dont have currency 7%life\Pure phys damage will work too(for time)

Ty so much! that's exactly what i needed, i will do that then
Editado por útlima vez por Vergonzi en 1 sept. 2017 13:31:23

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional