(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Не получается вальнуть Шейпера и ппц, уже кучу раз пробовал... Что попробовать поменять?
"
YukitoEiri escribió:
Не получается вальнуть Шейпера и ппц, уже кучу раз пробовал... Что попробовать поменять?

боты зачанти на 16 асп, и вульну с качеством сделай, вставь энханс 3-4 в сявзку, еще шапку на бф дамаг тоже бы, френзи юзай чтобы чарджи были всегда, я пока френзи не стал юзать, тоже не мог убить его, да и джувелы кстати не торт, стил ринги бы тоже не помешали, там выживаемость не нужна, один хрен шотнет, так что спекни пару хп в джувел сокет и еще 1 джувел вставь например, но с перва норм стил ринги, шапку с бф чантом и боты на асп чанти
When u say i have to change my second ring, u talking about the iron or the steel one? cause i already changed my boots as u said
Editado por útlima vez por Vergonzi en 1 sept. 2017 16:40:35
"
Vergonzi escribió:
When u say i have to change my second ring, u talking about the iron or the steel one? cause i already changed my boots as u said

they looks pretty good, they have all mods that we need :)
Hello, Is culling strike worth for the sword?
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
Sythen escribió:
Something to consider is
That way you don't need the int for blasphemy and vulnerability and can just about run grace and haste.

nothing to consider here, tell the shaper how constantly u can use flasks in his fight, u can use it if u want, but u will lose ur constant dps. im not using portals to refil flask, not all boss fights got adds to refil flasks, and 23 lvl vuln with 20q +24q from 4lvl enhance will be better than haste that gives nothing to bleed(and i have 8.5 asp in town, so f*ck haste)

How do you get lvl 23 vuln? Alpha Howl does not give +2 to vuln...?
Какие чарки в уберлабе стоит искать? Спасибо за билд!
Is it possible for you to check out my profile and see if I'm going the right direction or if there's some equipment I can improve? I know my QotF isn't 6 linked yet. Still working on that.
Hello,

When I first look at this build, I don't quite understand about its potiential compare to other blade flurry builds, & dream feather has a low dps. I see the %damage from evasion rating, but 1 per 450 ER means you need insane amount of ER to get huge damage.

That is until I look into the builds, gears, gemsn flasks in details, & oh my, am I wrong. I didn't know (quite a newbie) the amount of evasion ratings you can stack, & with QoTF, also the move speed!

Not needing to rely on Vaal pact is a huge bonus too. VP builds are horrible in lab traps & DoT attacks.

Damn! Fk me!

However, I already running & leveling a cold base Blade Flurry build, so it doesn't make sense to run another Blade Flurry. I was wondering if there are other skills that work with this as well. I am thinking of a dual wield Cyclone build. From what I see, there is little change to passive tree skill & gem, except swap Blade flurry for Cyclone.

In any case, if Cyclone turn out not well, I can always switch back to Blade flurry.

I can see the main issue with cyclone is range, with single handed weapon, but I can deal with it, losing a bit of clear speed don't brother me as much as being solid char with defense/attack that can clear all contents.

What do you guys think?
Editado por útlima vez por KiadawP en 2 sept. 2017 5:07:59
So on jewels which of these is best? "increased Physical Weapon Damage while Dual Wielding" "Increased Physical Damage with Swords" or "increased Physical Damage with One Handed Melee Weapon" I'm quite confused on how it works. Thanks for the build it's working great so far!
Editado por útlima vez por Auxology en 2 sept. 2017 5:32:49

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional