(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Hi there whazaa

Im lvl 84 and kinda got all the required gear except for the 6L Qotf.

I tried to Uber lab and Uber Izaro Uber did a Getsuga taisho on me that i evaded then he Uber charged me then i insta died. Flasks up

Am i missing something or must i evade all his attacks? is survivability supposed to be low agaisnt Izaro? Im doing t10 kinda fine tho

Ty for helping
"
darkjoy escribió:
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
Sythen escribió:
Something to consider is
That way you don't need the int for blasphemy and vulnerability and can just about run grace and haste.

nothing to consider here, tell the shaper how constantly u can use flasks in his fight, u can use it if u want, but u will lose ur constant dps. im not using portals to refil flask, not all boss fights got adds to refil flasks, and 23 lvl vuln with 20q +24q from 4lvl enhance will be better than haste that gives nothing to bleed(and i have 8.5 asp in town, so f*ck haste)

How do you get lvl 23 vuln? Alpha Howl does not give +2 to vuln...?

my bad, i mean 23 blasph and vuln 20\23+24q from 4lvl enh
"
damdamooh escribió:
Hi there whazaa

Im lvl 84 and kinda got all the required gear except for the 6L Qotf.

I tried to Uber lab and Uber Izaro Uber did a Getsuga taisho on me that i evaded then he Uber charged me then i insta died. Flasks up

Am i missing something or must i evade all his attacks? is survivability supposed to be low agaisnt Izaro? Im doing t10 kinda fine tho

Ty for helping

u cant FACE all his attacks, no one says that here, u can avoid em with ur insane asp on whirl blades, just move around him and ull be fine, but even if u get shoted, u can medigate his damage(cuz of end charges and 6% frm asc node), never one shoted me from reave or slam.
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 2 sept. 2017 9:17:00
Is my equipment really bad? because I can not kill some bosses, especially in excavation, I practically take one shot. I'm level 75 and I only got 4200 life following the guide so far.
Hi thanks for an epic build very fast clear speed i enjoy so mush
but i have difficul with Uber lab, i cant past through the Izaro boss he hit me one time i die
also this boss just one slap i die

here my stats

thanks for help
Worth to play this build with Tabula ? Dont have 500 chaos for 6L Queen of the Forest.
"
Hi thanks for an epic build very fast clear speed i enjoy so mush
but i have difficul with Uber lab, i cant past through the Izaro boss he hit me one time i die
also this boss just one slap i die

here my stats

thanks for help

Your characters are set to private, nobody can see them.

Also, you only have 3k evasion and 4k life, check my char, you should have around 11k evasion with alpha howl and QoTF and haste.
thanks @jokerprophet now i turned to public
Editado por útlima vez por jojo48_ en 2 sept. 2017 15:25:07
So are we supposed to be using the gems you have in gem links section, or the ones you said are on your character? Little confused on that
hey can i use "increased Physical Damage with Swords" instead of "increased Physical Damage" for jewels they have massive diffrences between them is this same thing ?.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional