(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Ramziese escribió:
I know +damage, +physical damage, +max life % are what we want on jewels, but does +area damage work for this build? Sorry if this has already been addressed. You've made such a great guide, but if this question comes up a lot it might be helpful to put it in the main body post.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bleed
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blade_Flurry

read this, its very helpfull (srsly, no offence or sh*t, im reading it like every day xD)

and yes any damage mods(like dw damage, damag with swords etc) will work for budget version(but they will buff only Bfdamage, u want 2 of mods affect both ur sourse of damage, i call it synergy :) )
"
KrisdenOp escribió:
still waiting someone gives a look to my profile for telling me whats wrong, thank you..

ur rings a pretty bad :D also respec those 4% melee damage nodes to Strong arm nodes and place ur jewel in glad startm also get a 6 limk
I'm really confused by this build, as I just don't see what bleed is doing for you at all. The 10 points you infested into the bleed points just seems completely wasted, as it doesn't even do 10% of your total damage, according to PoB (taking Crimson dance in to account).

Wouldn't just putting those 10 points in dual wielding/sword nodes, result in higher dps? Or i'm i really missing something in here.
Editado por útlima vez por Tortunga en 31 ago. 2017 17:08:18
Here's another new player question. So I'm starting to reach the end of the build and I'm just looking at options and so forth.

I was wondering about passive skill Hematophagy (and the 2 life leech's to reach it).

Hematophagy looks pretty good on paper, and I am wondering if it actually is any good or not?
The 20% Increased damage while Leeching, I'm wondering what that actually buffs? Just Blade Flurry? Or does it buff bleed damage or Physical Damage as well? I'm guessing just Blade Flurry damage itself? If that's all it does I guess it wouldn't be so great.

So I'm just curious what you think?

Thanks!
-G
"
SeanGiovanni escribió:
Here's another new player question. So I'm starting to reach the end of the build and I'm just looking at options and so forth.

I was wondering about passive skill Hematophagy (and the 2 life leech's to reach it).

Hematophagy looks pretty good on paper, and I am wondering if it actually is any good or not?
The 20% Increased damage while Leeching, I'm wondering what that actually buffs? Just Blade Flurry? Or does it buff bleed damage or Physical Damage as well? I'm guessing just Blade Flurry damage itself? If that's all it does I guess it wouldn't be so great.

So I'm just curious what you think?

Thanks!
-G

leechs stops at full life, so dps boost too, we already respeced this to ambidexterity
"
Tortunga escribió:
I'm really confused by this build, as I just don't see what bleed is doing for you at all. The 10 points you infested into the bleed points just seems completely wasted, as it doesn't even do 10% of your total damage, according to PoB (taking Crimson dance in to account).

Wouldn't just putting those 10 points in dual wielding/sword nodes, result in higher dps? Or i'm i really missing something in here.

try to use search or look for 65 pages of answers and explanasions about bleed in this build
u srsly thought that no one asked this question for 65 pages? jeezus
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 1 sept. 2017 8:26:17
yeah sorry, it's a pain that you can't search a thread with this Forum. Google Advanced search works a bit for that but yeah..

My bad. Thanks for the info.
"
SeanGiovanni escribió:
yeah sorry, it's a pain that you can't search a thread with this Forum. Google Advanced search works a bit for that but yeah..

My bad. Thanks for the info.

its ok :) we need to add more q&a for our faq part xD
Hello again LMPM! My Glad Vampire is 89 now. Shifted some parts of the build so I could hit 7k HP (currently at 7.2), not that it's better. I just want to try something out. Your build is much better still. Can you check mine out. I've done Hydra and Chimera (since they're bleed immune and I'm naughty) as well as farming Normal Atziri deathless every run. This build is insane.
Here's the gear btw:

PS. No aura cos I took BM keystone
PPS. STILL CAN'T GET MY 6L!! DAMMIT
"
isjeeeeee escribió:
Hello again LMPM! My Glad Vampire is 89 now. Shifted some parts of the build so I could hit 7k HP (currently at 7.2), not that it's better. I just want to try something out. Your build is much better still. Can you check mine out. I've done Hydra and Chimera (since they're bleed immune and I'm naughty) as well as farming Normal Atziri deathless every run. This build is insane.

PS. No aura cos I took BM keystone
PPS. STILL CAN'T GET MY 6L!! DAMMIT

u doin it complitly wrong.. wo grace ur lowering ur offence and deffence.. why u craft armor on boots lulz, rings are bad too, u need steel ring base.. no enchants on boots, any ways, im out of advices here, cuz this is a completly mess for me. if u want to use bm go for belly and rare phys swords

there is no bleed immune on bosses since 3.0(look for 3.0 patch notes)

Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 1 sept. 2017 10:29:11

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional