(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Guys i have a question. Isn't better this gloves
, instead of this
?
It got evasion and can be modified with good enchantment (im not sure which one, im newbie).
"
Ethorian escribió:
Guys i have a question. Isn't better this gloves
, instead of this
?
It got evasion and can be modified with good enchantment (im not sure which one, im newbie).

2nd much better cuz they have Implicit with 20% melee damage
And gratz to all those who did shaper and uber with this build!! :D im so happy lolz :D
Summon Fire Golem (Stone is fine too) > Minion life > CWDT (I’m lazy)
Grace > Blasphemy > Vulnerability
Blood Rage > Enduring Cry > Ancestral Protector
what is the other gem?
there are 2x 3 socket and 3x 4 sockets but there is one missing here.
if you answer me i would be happy, cheers...
Editado por útlima vez por brkp en 30 ago. 2017 18:27:01
Hi, i want to know if someone could tell me if it's no problem why i can't even kill uber izaro without problems, i know i'm low level but maybe i'm missing something else or doing something wrong, i would apprecite if u could check my character, ty :)
still waiting someone gives a look to my profile for telling me whats wrong, thank you..
Hi I just want to say thank you for posting this build and all the info!

I've just started playing in 3.0 and this has carried me to 81 so far with no issues. Yeah I have no idea what I'm doing I suppose lol but the build is amazing! Super fun, and I destroy everything so far! Still working on my uber lab unlock so I guess I'll see how I do when I get there.

The question I have is jewels. I see that you posted to look for physical damage + damage, etc. But I'm not sure what sort of numbers I should be looking for?

Could you post a few examples so I can plug that into poe trade and go shopping? :)

Thanks!!
-G
.....and Today I learned I can look at folks builds and gear in their passive tree's including Jewels!

lol Never thought about looking there before. Have I mentioned I started playing like 3 weeks ago? hehe

So I have some examples now, but if you have any specific tip's on jewels or some possible legendary jewels, etc I'd love to hear it. I'm in total learn mode, and that's a lot of fun for me.

-G
I know +damage, +physical damage, +max life % are what we want on jewels, but does +area damage work for this build? Sorry if this has already been addressed. You've made such a great guide, but if this question comes up a lot it might be helpful to put it in the main body post.
"
SeanGiovanni escribió:
.....and Today I learned I can look at folks builds and gear in their passive tree's including Jewels!

lol Never thought about looking there before. Have I mentioned I started playing like 3 weeks ago? hehe

So I have some examples now, but if you have any specific tip's on jewels or some possible legendary jewels, etc I'd love to hear it. I'm in total learn mode, and that's a lot of fun for me.

-G

numbers dont metter much, exept life, life should be 6 or 7%, check mine they arent perfect at all, but i did all high end content with them

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional