(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
dontsoproleh escribió:
How do i get the princess? Sorry im new..

http://poe.trade/search/hanaremimkadey
"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
bloodyjoker777 escribió:
Sorry if this may be a dumb question. I'm relatively new to the game. Do we take "Precision" mainly for the attack speed?

we using it just to get some dex while lvling, after 90+ it can be respeced

Thank you! I'm loving this build by the way. Extremely fun and powerful. About to do my first uber lab soon too.
For the 6L queen could you use fortify instead of conc effect? it would give you permanent uptime on the dmg reduction and 44% melee damage. Or is there something im missing?
It's just not necessary. Wirling Blades with Fortify (and FA and BM) is all you need.
Inc. AoE and Conc. Effect are a very good choice as 6th link

Playing the build myself, leveled to 92, but the dmg in endgame maps is a bit mediocre. a 20/20 Blade Flurry helps a lot, but even then, you must dodge so many things and do too little dmg IMHO. if you have great Steeel rings etc. then ok, but if not, scaling dmg is not so easy.

Gear:

I can use better rings but I choose to use the build for easy and very fast farming of up to, say T12 maps. I think it is a bit too low dmg and a tad too fragile for the absolute endgame with mediocre investment.
"
Bladewing_M escribió:

Fast mapping + Uber Lab farming + Hall of the Grandmasters + all T16 + Shaper + Uber Atziri (HSC)

(Note: This build guide is an active and ongoing collaboration between Little_MessPM and Bladewing_M; LMPM is natively a Russian language speaker so he asked me to create a guide for his 100% original build. All credit for the build goes to him, and the guide is written from his POV.)

Greetings, and welcome to my guide! After theorycrafting and testing this build in the 3.0 beta to great success, I was shocked when the Fall of Oriath launch ended up making it even stronger. In the first week of Harbinger league I’ve used this build to farm lab, destroy all guardians, and kill the Shaper. Oh, and the clear speed is great too. Sound too good to be true? Bite me! ^^

Videos:

Pros:
Spoiler
+ Strong (great damage output)
+ Resilient (good survivability)
+ Fast (solid clearspeed)

Cons:
Spoiler
- Doesn’t get much offensive boost from aurabot (Brutality)
- A few semi-expensive items, especially jewels (though I’m using this as my league-starter without too much trouble)
- Not immune to phys reflect (totem can handle it for single packs)

Playstyle:
Spoiler
Nothing complicated. Use Whirling Blades to dart around the map and Blade Flurry to rapidly deliver tons of phys damage / bleed stacks.

Build Concept

When I saw the changes to bleed in the 3.0 beta, I made it my mission to push the mechanic to the breaking point. After testing a variety of different skills, Blade Flurry really stood out as a powerful delivery vehicle for blood-sucking shenanigans. The build’s massive attack speed synergizes extremely well with BF’s mechanics.

3.0 also brought along massive buffs to evasion, which I wanted to abuse both offensively and defensively. Dual-wielding Dreamfeather Eternal Swords while rocking Queen of the Forest is just insane right now (please don’t nerf me!).

While evasion is great, POE’s all about defensive layers. In addition to crazy high eva, this build gets decent block chance, ~6k life, and fantastic leech. About the only things I die to are the occasional 1-shot from Shaper / heavily buffed guardians if I’m playing sloppy, but that’s the case for nearly any build these days.

The Build

Items:

Current gear in HSC:
Spoiler

For jewels, you want Maximum Life + Physical Damage + Damage. 4th prop is gravy, but you really want those 3 specifically. Reason-being, *other damage mods can scale up BF or bleed but not both!* Unfortunately these jewels are EX+ at the moment, but they help the damage output substantially.

Gem Links:
Spoiler
1) Blade Flurry > Faster Attacks > Brutality > Melee Physical Damage > Chance to Bleed > Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses)
2) Whirling Blades > Faster Attaks > Blood magic > Fortify
3) Grace > Blasphemy > Vulnerability
4) Cast When Damage Taken > Immortal Call > Vaal Haste > Increased Duration
5) Summon Fire Golem (Stone is fine too) > Minion life > CWDT (I’m lazy)
6) Blood Rage > Enduring Cry > Ancestral Protector

Ascendancy:
Spoiler
Gladiator of course!

Gratuitous Violence > Blood in the Eyes > Outmatch and Outlast > Painforged

Bandit:
Spoiler
Krait, Eramir, and Oak are all solid choices. PoB seems to indicate that Oak is slightly better for this particular build, oddly enough.

Pantheon:
Spoiler
Arakaali + Tukohama

Skill Trees:

FAQ:
Spoiler
Q: What support gem do I drop if I can only get a 5L QotF?
A: The blue one. While IncAOE is awesome for clear/qol and ConcEffect is amazing for bosses,
the other supports are far more crucial overall.

Q: Is this build HC-viable?
A: Yes, but keep in mind that this build was created/tested in SC; this isn't intended to be some sort of afk HC Shaper farmer. If you want to try this in HC, I would recommend modifying your priorities towards additional defense (should be common sense for HC players, but I get this question a lot).

Q: Wait, doesn't that mean the build posted here is super rippy?
A: ... No.

Q: Can this build do (insert content)?
A: Check the 'Videos' section at the top.

Q: Help!!! I have more questions!!!?
A: First, check to see if the question's already been answered in the thread; odds are it has. If not, post you questions here in the thread so others can benefit from the answers as well. I've tried to respond to everyone who's pmed me here or whispered me in-game, but the frequency and volume of requests has gotten past the point where I can reasonably get back to everyone and still have time to actually play. ;)

(See next post for leveling guide!)

Feel free to ask any questions about the build or make recommendations for the guide! Please keep all questions in this forum thread so everyone else can see them too.

Happy hunting, exiles!

i feel like im doing somthing wrong as i get 1shot very easy and have near perfect items can anyone have a look at my gear and tell me what im doing wrong.
"
i feel like im doing somthing wrong as i get 1shot very easy and have near perfect items can anyone have a look at my gear and tell me what im doing wrong.

Your characters are set to private.
i have all your gear, followed the guide and everything, still cant even go lvl 10 maps..
"
Ramziese escribió:
"

can someone tell me whats wrong on my char too pls? cuz i am fucking gettin crazy, thank you .

can you creators of the guide have a look into the char? or whoever can give a watch pls, thank you.
Editado por útlima vez por KrisdenOp en 29 ago. 2017 17:20:57
"
Ramziese escribió:
"

it should be public now
@Simplynextgen:

See if you can still craft + max life on your boots, they might have 2 hybrid rolls. if not, get some with a better Life roll.
You have a 5-Link and your gems are not leveled. Other than that, I can't see what you might be doing wrong. You have the flat phys on gear...

Further optimizations include:
Boots enchant for Attack speed after kill
Helmet enchant for Blade flurry or maybe Blood rage (12% inc AS)
upgrading belt to rustic sash
maybe get better jewels? Those are still really expensive.

physical dmg with Swords should be good as well if you need to go budget.
As I said above, I am having trouble too taking this to endgame.

General note: Your skills have a grave impact on this build. If you do not know boss and mob mechanics or have bad timing, then you get screwed over and over.
A Lion's roar flask is really a great help, besides I found this very useful:

It buffs defense greatly and offense a bit too.

KrisdenOp: I cannot see your chars....

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional