(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
abtoll escribió:
I'm experimenting with ditching the vulnerability blasphemy aura and relying on Witchfire brew for cursing. Socketing high level vulnerability required a significant intelligence investment and by passing on it we can socket an additional aura with enlightenment and the reserved mana reduction from Alpha's Howl.

U cant relay on flaks in long boss fights. also its not so hard to get ur int o gem req, just grab 2 int nodes before jewel socet and 1 t1 int roll on ring

This is part of problem i have with bosses T12+. When you run out of flask your dps plummets. If i can't kill before flasks are gone i have to teleport to town, too liable to be one-shot and wet noodle dps!

Edit: Also roughly how many Alts required to roll decent phys damage and life on gloves? Spent 250 so far and never decent enough to even justify regal
Editado por útlima vez por Shankhook en 28 ago. 2017 12:38:54
If I just have 5L chest I guess I leave out the effect gems for now ?

Playing hc and lvling atm.

Love it sofar, at wich lvl/maptier should I invest into 6L?

"
Shankhook escribió:

Edit: Also roughly how many Alts required to roll decent phys damage and life on gloves? Spent 250 so far and never decent enough to even justify regal

400+-

"
fredstars escribió:
If I just have 5L chest I guess I leave out the effect gems for now ?

Playing hc and lvling atm.

Love it sofar, at wich lvl/maptier should I invest into 6L?

bf>fa>all reds>inc aoe is 6l

dunno about hc, but asap actually
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 28 ago. 2017 13:10:04
Little Mess, I'm almost in the part of taking DPS nodes. Which ones do u recommend to get first? And I bought these jewels, are they ok?

I know two of them don't have the ideal stats, i'm working to get better ones! Love your build, just finish act 6 with almost zero deaths, and a very fast clear speed!
"
Lordrius escribió:
Little Mess, I'm almost in the part of taking DPS nodes. Which ones do u recommend to get first? And I bought these jewels, are they ok?

I know two of them don't have the ideal stats, i'm working to get better ones! Love your build, just finish act 6 with almost zero deaths, and a very fast clear speed!

It works for a start! Take 3-4 swords and 3-4 dot nodes, 3-4 swords and 3-4 dots, dont push one side at once, they work good together
where Presicion node? I can't find it.
Hi man,loving the build so far!! The fast playstyle really speaks to me! Just wondering what you think of what I can improve on my build so far!

I can easily take T16 Guardians white maps but getting them to rare it becomes quite hard(not always the best rolls!)

Just got the 6-link so trying to farm up the chaos for the jewels!

I would love your input and any advice I will gladly take!

Anything that get's me closer to that Shaper kill!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChuckSheppard/characters The Invisttimepls is my char!
"
ChuckSheppard escribió:
Hi man,loving the build so far!! The fast playstyle really speaks to me! Just wondering what you think of what I can improve on my build so far!

I can easily take T16 Guardians white maps but getting them to rare it becomes quite hard(not always the best rolls!)

Just got the 6-link so trying to farm up the chaos for the jewels!

I would love your input and any advice I will gladly take!

Anything that get's me closer to that Shaper kill!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChuckSheppard/characters The Invisttimepls is my char!

Check for updated tree at first page first of all.
Get ur enchants on helm and boots, get a bit more lvls to make it ez, armor is pretty good, and yeah vuln and blash can be 20\20 too, its good boost
how u use 3 aura?
Grace + hase + vuln > 100% reserved mana.
My bad, did not know that not always the vaal orb improve skill.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional