(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Is there some kind of a gem priority when building your blade Flurry or just stick with yours?
Hi,

got one small question about jewel.

Is it possible to use these:

%Increased damage with swords
%Increased damage with bleeding
%life

?

Because got one^^
"
Buzzerstyle escribió:
Hi,

got one small question about jewel.

Is it possible to use these:

%Increased damage with swords
%Increased damage with bleeding
%life

?

Because got one^^

for a budget variant yes

"
maxrightgame escribió:
Is there some kind of a gem priority when building your blade Flurry or just stick with yours?

bf>fa>ctb>brutality>melee phys>inc aoe
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 28 ago. 2017 3:57:09
what lvls must be CWDT and Immortal Call?
This build is awesome, with budget gear too.
"
Kaioshen escribió:
This build is awesome, with budget gear too.

Ty! =)
I'm experimenting with ditching the vulnerability blasphemy aura and relying on Witchfire brew for cursing. Socketing high level vulnerability required a significant intelligence investment and by passing on it we can socket an additional aura with enlightenment and the reserved mana reduction from Alpha's Howl.

"
abtoll escribió:
I'm experimenting with ditching the vulnerability blasphemy aura and relying on Witchfire brew for cursing. Socketing high level vulnerability required a significant intelligence investment and by passing on it we can socket an additional aura with enlightenment and the reserved mana reduction from Alpha's Howl.

U cant relay on flaks in long boss fights. also its not so hard to get ur int o gem req, just grab 2 int nodes before jewel socet and 1 t1 int roll on ring
"
Miranapussy escribió:
what lvls must be CWDT and Immortal Call?

first, i think. but there are 2 such stones in the build. Should they be the same lvl?
"
first, i think. but there are 2 such stones in the build. Should they be the same lvl?

I'm leveling the CWDT and Flame Golem setup to max, while the other setup you leave CWDT level 1, Immortal Call lvl 3, with Vaal Haste and Increased Duration level max :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional