(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Thank you for this. Gonna try this one out (new to the game). :D

I have one question as for now. In the skill tree are we going to take Resolute Technique? I cant see if its taken or not when i check the skill tree here.

Ty!
Hey buddy, do we have this build in Russian? I am also a Rus Speaker...I understand English but it would be better to read it in Rus Lang in order not to misscatch smth important) Thank you for your time)
How's the dps on this build for killing bosses? The Path of building link only has it at 25,156. That seems low to me.
I know it's probably been asked, or I might be the first. But, to make it easier for me and others maybe wondering. Can you add levels besides the gems in the link setup. So we don't have to try and scroll though 60+ pages looking for a reply on a certain gem level.
"
Laijnuz escribió:
Thank you for this. Gonna try this one out (new to the game). :D

I have one question as for now. In the skill tree are we going to take Resolute Technique? I cant see if its taken or not when i check the skill tree here.

Ty!

Tree in a first page is absolutly fine and workin, and yes we take RT

"
ep1c_ep1c escribió:
Hey buddy, do we have this build in Russian? I am also a Rus Speaker...I understand English but it would be better to read it in Rus Lang in order not to misscatch smth important) Thank you for your time)

впадлу)

"
dingleberryman escribió:
How's the dps on this build for killing bosses? The Path of building link only has it at 25,156. That seems low to me.

look at the section videos before ask such dumb questions

"
Tosimaru escribió:
I know it's probably been asked, or I might be the first. But, to make it easier for me and others maybe wondering. Can you add levels besides the gems in the link setup. So we don't have to try and scroll though 60+ pages looking for a reply on a certain gem level.

Its a basics, for cwdt and ic
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 28 ago. 2017 23:58:21
Any gear adjustments for running Grandmasters? I have a lvl 94 sunder character that I think i will respec into this! I already have a 6l qotf but it's 3b1r so I'm going to have to buy a second one. Oh well :)
"
jconaspree escribió:
Any gear adjustments for running Grandmasters? I have a lvl 94 sunder character that I think i will respec into this! I already have a 6l qotf but it's 3b1r so I'm going to have to buy a second one. Oh well :)

You need to drop crimson dance for that, hit and kite them, they will explode :) and pray not to get some bleed immune dudes :D
Sorry if this may be a dumb question. I'm relatively new to the game. Do we take "Precision" mainly for the attack speed?
"
bloodyjoker777 escribió:
Sorry if this may be a dumb question. I'm relatively new to the game. Do we take "Precision" mainly for the attack speed?

we using it just to get some dex while lvling, after 90+ it can be respeced
How do i get the princess? Sorry im new..

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional