(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Fitchner escribió:
@Simplynextgen:

See if you can still craft + max life on your boots, they might have 2 hybrid rolls. if not, get some with a better Life roll.
You have a 5-Link and your gems are not leveled. Other than that, I can't see what you might be doing wrong. You have the flat phys on gear...

Further optimizations include:
Boots enchant for Attack speed after kill
Helmet enchant for Blade flurry or maybe Blood rage (12% inc AS)
upgrading belt to rustic sash
maybe get better jewels? Those are still really expensive.

physical dmg with Swords should be good as well if you need to go budget.
As I said above, I am having trouble too taking this to endgame.

General note: Your skills have a grave impact on this build. If you do not know boss and mob mechanics or have bad timing, then you get screwed over and over.
A Lion's roar flask is really a great help, besides I found this very useful:

It buffs defense greatly and offense a bit too.

KrisdenOp: I cannot see your chars....

i know i need mroe life on my gear but im getting 1 shot on atoll map i dont understand that this build can do shaper
"
Fitchner escribió:
@Simplynextgen:

See if you can still craft + max life on your boots, they might have 2 hybrid rolls. if not, get some with a better Life roll.
You have a 5-Link and your gems are not leveled. Other than that, I can't see what you might be doing wrong. You have the flat phys on gear...

General note: Your skills have a grave impact on this build. If you do not know boss and mob mechanics or have bad timing, then you get screwed over and over.

just dont understand it at all how i can get 1shot from atoll map at level 88.!!!
"
Fitchner escribió:
@Simplynextgen:

how can i show it to you, pls explain me, thx
No idea, he can hit really hard with this ice nova but you should survive.

This build is about surviving most stuff just barely and then leeching back to full life real fast. I think the Atoll boss is hard to counter because all your dodging doesn't help and he has more range and doesn't indicate anything before using the ice nova. A Sapphire Flask is probably in order... :(
I did try a Beacon map today and the warband leader just oneshotted me. Twice. Granted, tough guy, but with my other gladiator (using max block) I just facetank it. Core map is also very very hard, requires perfect play basically...I barely missed taking Malachai down.

How much Life do you have?
After speccing into Oak's favor I have around 5600. That should be your target too I guess, ideally even more.

I will probably try to design a similar build that hits harder and uses block and see how that goes but atm I can't get myself to do it^^
I am not entirely convinced this build works without major investment to jewels,rings and possibly gloves. It's very mobile and for that I am happy because farming is very nice. But for me, no endgame with this. All in all too fragile for the hard mods imho

second day in this build and loveing it, doing tier 11 spider forest with no problems, 4.6k hp trying to fuse queen, gonna post some more after late game
Atoll boss telegraphs the ice nova for like 3 seconds. Super easy to dodge once you get the hang of it.

Regarding passives, I can't understand why the Dirty Techniques wheel is better than Blade Master unless I am missing something.

Blade Master + 2 preceding:

+45% phys damage
18% ASP
+45% bleed damage (ailments)

Dirty Techniques + 2 preceding:

+90% bleed damage

I don't have PoB but it feels like Blade Master would be better.
"
SimplyNextGen escribió:

i know i need mroe life on my gear but im getting 1 shot on atoll map i dont understand that this build can do shaper

This build is 100% shaper viable, I am a new PoE player (started playing this league) and followed this build guide to the letter. I recorded a deathless shaper kill, there is also many videos in the 1st post of this guide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HadZTAQ77ps deathless shaper kill
Editado por útlima vez por END1EM8 en 30 ago. 2017 1:33:55
Hi mate, have great fun with the build but having hard with crazy mod map but that's my bad ( runing with Skin of the loyal atm, used 500+ fuse so far on qotf never got 6 link yet :/ )

Quick question to you guys, do you know if PoB still doesnt take in consideration the bleed damage on the total dps ?
Have a nice day n stay safe guys
like 90% the build i was looking for,gonna check it when home :))
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
http://i.imgur.com/p3iuXUg.png

There we go. Shaper down!!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional